Antumbra's Artsy Art

Antumbra

Oh YES! I can finally oogle your doodles now, and man are the designs ever impressive (just noticed the middle ones shaved head, missed that when we were streaming!). The way you do clothes never ceases to amaze me, and how the fabric hugs their bodies so naturally. 

So glad you're here posting Antumbra, really missed your sketchwork! ♥️

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Moogle said:

Oh YES! I can finally oogle your doodles now, and man are the designs ever impressive (just noticed the middle ones shaved head, missed that when we were streaming!). The way you do clothes never ceases to amaze me, and how the fabric hugs their bodies so naturally. 

So glad you're here posting Antumbra, really missed your sketchwork! ♥️

Thank you!!

17 hours ago, Umbra.Exe said:

Wow, there's a familiar face I haven't seen in a while! Welcome back, fellow Umbra-named person.

Those drawings are looking good! Loving the faces/expressions in the first one, especially, as well as the hands!

Hello fellow Umbra person!

Thank you!  I absolutely hate drawing hands so I'm glad you liked them!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Aresh said:

Is that a baangaa?!

It is!  Always loved the FF Tactics games.

On 6/13/2017 at 10:50 PM, Mandragoras said:

You have a better grasp on shadow than a lot of people I've seen. It helps convey depth and distance better even in this sort of isolated figure work. I would love to see what you can do with a full scene given your attention to detail.

Thank you!  I'll try to post some finished stuff here, if I can ever get off my butt and get them done.