Crazy Lee

So, a friend posted this on his FB account: Rainfurrest may be kicked out of their hotel due to rowdy attendees.

This isn't the first time I've heard of furs getting a little wild at conventions, partying a little too hard. But geez.

I guess that's what you get when you get a bunch of emotionally and maturity stunted people boozed up in a hotel, where it's not their property and not their responsibility to clean up afterward. Or so they tell themselves. I happen to know one guy who might be in his 30s or so, goes to fur cons all over the US, gets boozed up, and parties and goes wild, and doesn't care. So yea.

Anyone know any more about this?

Having helped run a con I have seen way worse and the hotel was begging us to come back.

when you have thousands of attendees there will always be some issues and trouble makers

it cant be helped and if the Hilton drops the con another place better and cheaper may plead

for you to be there.

Edited by Tailmon1

Just in the general con-going sense this is the same kinda thing that happens to some people who go off the college for the first time. They're on their own, surrounded by tons of people around their own age, with tons of distractions and possible debauchery everywhere. Some just get too drunk off it, I guess. Except instead of being put on probation or something you're tossed out on the lawn half-conscious wearing something goofy on your head and a shirt that says "kiss me, I'm a fox." Actually, that's a lot like college, never mind.

• Kalmor locked this topic