That New Forum Smell

Caretaker

I wanna know if we can have a chat room. They tend to sustain long-term forum growth. I'm also wondering if avatars can be resized to be a bit larger since they look very small

Forum-embedded chats tend to stagnate forum conversation. I've seen forums almost completely die because everyone was just going to the chat to talk, rather than posting on the forums themselves.

• Like 1

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2015 at 1:54 PM, Battlechili said:

Bumping to also make a suggestion that Pixiv be added to the list of art sites people can link their profiles of under their username.

Forgive the old bump, but I noticed that there's already a Furry Network option as an art site you can list under your avatar and on your profile that one may have an account on. I applaud the speed at which it was added as an option but....

Well, I'm still waiting. To quote myself from another post I made in this very thread:

There's an English version of the site (or it can at least be set where most text is in English) and the site is very English-user friendly. You don't need to know any Japanese to be able to navigate it. Its also got a lot of furry artwork on it.

Its a legitimate art site. About as legitimate as DeviantArt in terms of relevancy to furries.