sigh, procrastination

Vallium

That feeling where you just stare at, glare at an assignment, but your brain refuses to process anything or make an willful attempt. Opening up an assignment and just doing nothing. Yeah, did that fifteen minutes today and quit.

and I couldnt enjoy the rest of my day because its a looming obligation I failed at. And I feel guilty. I spent more time wasting time, and feeling awful about the time Im wasting.

Seems I can only willfully summon the motivation to complete things right before a due date at times.

and what then? If its too hard I end up losing points being unable to complete it

Procrastination sucks. Its not even intentional..its just this extreme feeling of apathy and inability to even begin.

• Like 1

I've been procrastinating with a writing request I took several weeks ago, first page is done but I start looking at it now and I'm like "What if he doesn't like it, what if I mess up really badly, ugh why is my brain not forming any words for me to type out."

I look at the clock.... "I've been thinking and staring at my screen for an hour!?"

• Like 1