Greetings and salutations my beautiful people

Sidhenearlahi

And this is NOT the Caddicarus show

Okay so hey hello hi, I'm Sidhenearlahi. A 21 year old artist from that Australia place

And I draw those weird bipedal animal things that we seem to love so much, as well as a few other sorts of things
I was never actually a part of the original FA forums, I've never really been a part of any forums, they've always been so daunting to me but today I'm poking my head through the door and checking things out!

Welcome to the forums, Sidhenearlahi! ...By the way, do you have a nickname? ^^;
Yeah, getting in the door early was probably a good idea. I fee awkward sometimes when I join a new place with people who've all been there for a while.
(I am familiar with many of the faces here, but still.)

Haha, it's a relatively new name so I've not encountered any need for a nickname, but I suppose just cutting it down to Lahi would be the simplest way to go about that :P I probably should've mentioned in the intro post how it was pronounced, unfortunately I can't edit it, so: Shee-Nayr-Lahee

And yes, it's like going to a new school, everyone has their crowd and it's supremely awkward and intimidating attempting to ingratiate with people, and find a place into any established circles. But hey, once you get in there, everything feels super chill and normal and comfortably routine!