Rocket Game Corner (and other things)

Vallium

WP_20151120_14_05_07_Pro.thumb.jpg.6c2b5So they actually have one here...Im tempted to walk in and ask to purchase a Dratini, or Porygon, or Scyther...

I kind of wish I had a pokemon trainer outfit to go all out in...and some enthusiasm and confidence to follow an elaborate joke like that.

hehe, well in any case I found this super amusing.

What other aptly or ironically named venues have you seen? I've also seen a transcend-dental and a Nuns and Roses florist shop

• Like 1

There's a place around me called Munchies 420 Cafe.  They're open until 4:20am everyday and serve huge sandwiches loaded with interesting combinations, like the Fat Sandy, which is two cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and potato wedges all stuffed into a sandwich.

• Like 1

I guess this isn't directly related to a fictional location, but I've seen both a "Vega Meats" and a "Vega Barber" around here.

For those who don't know, Vega is a character from Street Fighter who wields sharp metal claws... (Something that might be useful in the butcher shop, but probably pretty dangerous in the barber shop, heh.)

Anyway, I just found that amusing. Maybe working for M. Bison doesn't pay so well. :v

• Like 2

For those who don't know, Vega is a character from Street Fighter who wields sharp metal claws... (Something that might be useful in the butcher shop, but probably pretty dangerous in the barber shop, heh.)

I dunno, it seemed to work out pretty well for Edward Scissorhands. xD