What's The Point of a Trolley Cop?

Toshabi

Answer: Nothing.

Meet Jimbo, the Trolley Cop.

tVdb0jv.jpg

Jimbo patrols and defends the Trolley Toshabi takes to and from work 10 times a day, 5 days a week. As those doors open up and Jimbo barely manages to squeeze through them, he shouts in a very loud, commanding voice "TICKETS PLEASE". Toshabi, 9/10 times, is currently lost in a magical day dream about BBQing Jimba and feeding him to the homeless people of the city (audience_awwwwww.wav), so more often then not, Jimbo walks up to Toshabi and says "WHERE'S UR TICKET >:[". A very sleepy Toshabi smiles, and without saying a word, pulls out his monthly trolley pass for Jimbo to scan. Jimbo waddles to the back and continues his duty. Suddenly, Somebody doesnt have their pass!!!!

DRAMA!!! Not really, Jimbo just shrugs and continues to scan tickets. After a very exhausting 2 minute round on the trolley, Jimbo makes his way over to the closest handicap seat to rest after a hard sessions work. He then takes a well deserved rest.

The person without a trolley pass, while exiting the trolley at their destination, says "I'm spending the $2.50 I saved from not buying a day pass on a soda pop!".

It makes Toshabi wonder why he spends $70 a month on a trolley pass if Jimbo is the face of Public Transportation law enforcement.

• Like 2

The reason you spend the 70 buck on a pass is because while you have a pass you will see others getting away with not having a ticket or pass. Once you decide to not buy a pass you will have to face authority that instant.

This is a fundamental laws of physic no one can define.

• Like 1

Law enforcement is a joke where I live. Most of the cops I've seen are out-of-shape, and barely seem capable of doing much of anything. Those cop tv shows full of handsome, muscular patrol-cops sure are weaving one helluva fantasy. Where are these hot cops?? Believe me, I have looked for them! But now that I think about it, all the female cops I've seen are pretty buff, and seem very capable...

But hey, I might just not be seeing these fit, capable cops where I live. And hey, perhaps that's a good thing?

Edited by Ieono

12 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Ideally you continue you pay for your ticket because you realize, on some level, that you have a political obligation to obey the law even though there might not be any personal consequences for failing to do so.

I do it because I love expressing how much money I can mindlessly throw around.

BTW I have buttloads of cash. MEGA loads of cash. So much cash that I gotto be the richest munchkin on earth. I'm so rich. FILTHY rich. Have you even SEE how many Toshabi bucks I got? Toshabucks. TONS of them. 

Have a picture of money 

2ry8t3d.jpg

Edited by Toshabi

Just now, Toshabi said:

I do it because I love expressing how much money I can mindlessly throw around.

Hence why I said ideally, but hey you paying for tickets to satisfy your personal desire to flaunt your wealth ends up helping to subsidize a form of public transportation.  So win win for all involved I guess.

10 minutes ago, Derin Darkpaw said:

Hence why I said ideally, but hey you paying for tickets to satisfy your personal desire to flaunt your wealth ends up helping to subsidize a form of public transportation.  So win win for all involved I guess.

Call Toshabi a god now, for his generous contributions of his massive wealth go to provide the homeless a place to crash in, where they can spout on their mindless tyrades while pooping and peeing themselves within the vicinity of the general public.