Finally made it to the big screen! :D

AshleyAshes

13103307_10209744021502997_2655996649980131262_n.jpg

I finally got to see my name scroll by along the credits of a film, in this case an IMAX film.  Second column from the left, 'Ashley Hakker'.  It's not the first feature film I've worked on, but I don't know if I was in the credits for Finest Hours and my name didn't make it to the credits for Gods of Egypt (It's cool, I did enough OT on that film to make a VERY merry Christmas).  It certainly won't be the last time that my name will scroll by for millions to see as they wait to see if there will be a post-credit scene.  Just so cool to see. :D

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

Ah, thank you.  Congratulations, may you appear in more credits scenes!

I will, though I'm unsure which films necessarily.  Sometimes there's logistical issues, for one film that my name didn't appear in, other peoples names did but they never even worked on the film... Because they left the company before the company even started the film. O.o  Also, different movies give different space for credits, so one film may only give a contracted company space for 10 names where another could give space for 100 names.  But it all goes on my IMDB. :)

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I will, though I'm unsure which films necessarily.  Sometimes there's logistical issues, for one film that my name didn't appear in, other peoples names did but they never even worked on the film... Because they left the company before the company even started the film. O.o  Also, different movies give different space for credits, so one film may only give a contracted company space for 10 names where another could give space for 100 names.  But it all goes on my IMDB. :)

Well that's good, congratulations, and once again good luck!

6 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Awesome. That's got to be quite the experience!!

Except that someone else took this photo.  I've actually been yet to see a movie that I've worked on. ^^;  Not even on like, home video.  >_>  I just havn't been that into the particular movies thus far, but I am working on some now that I'd rent or see in theaters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

I've actually been yet to see a movie that I've worked on. ^^;  Not even on like, home video.  >_> I just havn't been that into the particular movies thus far, but I am working on some now that I'd rent or see in theaters.

Lol, that's funny but I could totally see that.

You couldn't pay me to watch Gods of Egypt.