Hillary Clinton Joining the cast of the Ghostbusters Reboot on 'Ellen'

PastryOfApathy

God help us all...

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton will soon join the all-female “Ghostbusters” team on the set of “Ellen.”

“The entire cast of Ghostbusters is here next week and now @HillaryClinton is coming, too! Get your Woman Cards ready,” host Ellen DeGeneres tweeted Tuesday.

The episode will air May 25 with Mrs. Clinton, Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones.

Sony Pictures Entertainment’s “Ghostbusters,” which comes out July 15, has the dubious distinction of having the most disliked movie trailer in YouTube’s history. The video has been viewed almost 32 million times as of Tuesday, but has accumulated 797,000 “dislikes” compared to 237,834 “likes.”

Director Paul Feig’s take on the 1984 classic has faced withering criticism not only from fans of the original films but also online activists who are upset that the only black ghostbuster is not a scientist.

“Why can’t a regular person be a ghostbuster? I’m confused. And why can’t I be the one who plays them? I am a performer. Just go see the movie!” Leslie Jones, who plays character Patty Tolan, tweeted after the movie’s trailer was released in early March.

8a32867e39590638dea116b03ce6fada.png

Source: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/17/hillary-clinton-joining-ghostbusters-female-cast-o/