Rant: How I Process Thoughts

"You're the sweetest person I've ever met. You're all I need in life. I can't see me loving anybody but you. I need you."

"Fuck you, you're a selfish piece of shit. You made that up. You hate me. I fucking hate you. You're an asshole. Fuck you. I'm done with you."

That's how I thing. There's no in between with my relationships with people. I've been experiencing this since I was at least 8 with people. I end up getting attached to people, and I go back and forth from this extreme idolization to fucking despising people. I hate myself so much for it. It comes out of nowhere and I can't control it no matter how hard I try. I have been trying so fucking hard for years but there's no use. I'm hoping that therapy will help me step in the right direction to help this.

6 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

"You're the sweetest person I've ever met. You're all I need in life. I can't see me loving anybody but you. I need you."

"Fuck you, you're a selfish piece of shit. You made that up. You hate me. I fucking hate you. You're an asshole. Fuck you. I'm done with you."

That's how I thing. There's no in between with my relationships with people. I've been experiencing this since I was at least 8 with people. I end up getting attached to people, and I go back and forth from this extreme idolization to fucking despising people. I hate myself so much for it. It comes out of nowhere and I can't control it no matter how hard I try. I have been trying so fucking hard for years but there's no use. I'm hoping that therapy will help me step in the right direction to help this.

Oh Sidewalk, you're awesome and I really like your art and stuff and I think your obsession with Rockafire is cute. 

What does that translate as? 

7 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

sorry if this makes things awkward on here sidewalk, but you do know me irl, and if you know me well enough, you know that i dont lie unless i absolutely have to, and even then i feel bad. but i dont want to fuel an argument by saying i dont with you, i REALLY dont want to make you mad with me, so im a little mixed up on what to say. but, if you need someone to talk to i am more then open. your a really great friend of mine and i honestly had no idea. :( i wish i would've known sooner and if it makes it any better, i think your really cool. and that you really shouldn't be hating on yourself. your an awesome person and you've been there for me before. so im gonna be there for you

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Aeon said:

sorry if this makes things awkward on here sidewalk, but you do know me irl, and if you know me well enough, you know that i dont lie unless i absolutely have to, and even then i feel bad. but i dont want to fuel an argument by saying i dont with you, i REALLY dont want to make you mad with me, so im a little mixed up on what to say. but, if you need someone to talk to i am more then open. your a really great friend of mine and i honestly had no idea. :( i wish i would've known sooner and if it makes it any better, i think your really cool. and that you really shouldn't be hating on yourself. your an awesome person and you've been there for me before. so im gonna be there for you

D'aww, that's nice of you to say

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

I myself deal with a somewhat similar problem, seeming to result from my occasional self-loathing and paranoia.

My reasoning inn these instances goes like this:  I hate myself, so I can't believe that others could possibly like me, so thus they must be lying with some ulterior motive when they say anything nice to

I don't know how similar this really is, but I hope it helps in some way to know that others are experiencing issues at least somewhat similar to yours. I would certainly encourage you to seek physiological help, as from your description it sounds possibly like it might be bipolar disorder or something similar.

I wouldnt be able to relate, tbh. But really switching between two extremes sounds kind of like a rash mental aspect that you have to work on in life, anyways. So I wouldnt expect you to have it figured out quickly.

People have flaws. Its no reason to hate them. Nobody can be perfect and everyone has weak sides to them. I suggest keep this in mind every time someone you care about rubs you the wrong way.

I mean, its up to you to determine how much is abusive and how much is them being human...but thats something that will take time to understand, and you cant write everyone off at the first sign of a mistake