How much will the climate change.

Nova

9 minutes ago, SirRob said:

I think in a few years New Jersey will be underwater, and extremely hot. Hurricanes will eternally swirl around the sunken ruins.

This sounds more like the results of Cthulhu rising than climate change... been involved in any cult activities lately?

Realistically, New Jersey will be affected pretty heavily by rising sea levels, as most of the stale is low-lying alluvial plains. Rutgers even has a interactive graphic for it:

http://54.243.129.238/SLR.html#

10 minutes ago, Osrik said:

This sounds more like the results of Cthulhu rising than climate change... been involved in any cult activities lately?

Realistically, New Jersey will be affected pretty heavily by rising sea levels, as most of the stale is low-lying alluvial plains. Rutgers even has a interactive graphic for it:

http://54.243.129.238/SLR.html#

The fandom's basically a cult, so, yes daily in fact

Are you from New Jersey too, buddy?

2 minutes ago, SirRob said:

The fandom's basically a cult, so, yes daily in fact

Are you from New Jersey too, buddy?

I don't know about furries summoning Elder Gods though... must be a part of the fandom I haven't seen.

and yes, I am from New Jersey.

1 hour ago, Nova said:

If you dont have anything better to do then critice me everytime then fucking leave.

Nobody asked you to comment here.

Actually it's really related to this since you could have posted this in the same thread instead of making a new one Since it's relevant.

The last interglacial was about 3-4 degrees Celsius warmer than present, on the global average. The Greenland ice sheet was substantially smaller and the sea level was between 6 and 9 metres higher.

The world is expected to warm by about 2-4 Celsius over the next century, depending on future greenhouse gas emissions and, because it takes time for continental ice to melt, the sea will likely rise by 1m by 2100, unless the west antarctic ice sheet undergoes a catastrophic failure and excision at its base (it is a water-supported ice sheet, which makes it very sensitive). If that were to happen another 5m of sea level rise would occur.

Regards your geography teacher's claim, Greece's climate is more than 2-4 degrees Celsius warmer than Vienna's, and is much more stable because of oceanic influence. So I don't think Vienna would begin looking like the aegean.