Leaving school

Sutekh_the_Steak

So back in April I had my last official day of school, and a week ago today I had my last exam. Well, sort-of last exam: I've still got a music theory exam on the 18th of this month but I'm feeling really at ease about that (the last practice paper I worked on I scored 80%, woop woop). Aside from that, I'm really appreciating the fact I can just sit and relax now. It's a great feeling, knowing I have no homework to complete or studying to do or projects to get started on. All I need to do is get a job for the summer (maybe longer too) and wait for my exam results get returned in August, when I'll need to start university work (hopefully, if my exam results are good enough) before the uni course I've applied for starts in September.

Employment and university are two things I should probably be getting REALLY stressed out about but in all honesty I feel absolutely fine about them. Very chill. I feel positive about the future - I don't know if it's naive or anything like that to be so relaxed and positive but hey, if it is I'll find out soon enough. If things start to go downhill, I'll come to it when it happens.

Right now I'm rehearsing playing drums for the school show all this week every day with the rest of the band and the cast, which is quite relaxing because I like music and drumming. It's pretty fun. I mean it is boring sometimes when we have to wait or play the same thing over and over again but overall I enjoy it. (:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

It'd be the same story here if I didn't have another six exams left

But you get to finish early up in yonder Scotland

So it's okay

Hah yeah I always forget we finish early in Scotland. I guess we need to because we get less summer up here, and earlier too :v

Good luck with the exams! :)

Congratulations lad!

I've got my last exam on June 22nd and from there it's waiting out the summer until I start uni. Best of luck to everything you do in the future my man

• Like 1