Life Skills

#00Buck

Most doors can be open by just using your feet. For round knobs: clench your foot and toes around the knob and then twist both your foot and your leg to turn it. When you're sure the bolt is no longer keeping the door shut, pull your leg forward while keeping your foot clenched around the knob. Slippery socks or knobs will make this task very difficult.

• Like 1

A guide to proper hand washing and hand sanitizer usage:

Its amazing (and gross) how so many people don't know how to wash their hands properly ;þ

as an aside that she doesn't mention in the video~

Rub vigorously when washing your hands because its primarily the friction, not the soap and water, that gets rid of the bacteria.

And in the case where you don't have pull down paper towels like she does, but instead have something like this:

DBC-2320_Portabobinas-horizontal-Mod.-BG

Get your paper towels ready in advance so they're hanging and you don't need to touch the lever after washing your hands.

• Like 1

A life skill of mine, let's see... Possessing tree powers. I basically do everything a tree does except for photosynthesis and shit. I drain mineral salts and water NOT from the ground though. A tap will do