Weird, Weird Shows/Videos/Songs

Feelwell

Okay, what are some of the weirdest songs/videos/episodes and series you've seen?

I mean, this is something my friend sent me, and now when he's having trouble in a game he will literally scream "Chumbrum Bedrum". It is weird but I find it strangely catchy. Plus the singer appears to be high as fuck.

So what weird things have you encountered? What items of oddity, gems of garishness and worlds of weirdness have you encountered in the depths of youtube? (Or other sites I guess maybe.)

I don't think there was another thread like this, but I may be blind and didn't find it. Please do not burn my house down if this isn't new.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

I have a little collection of trippy music videos I like.  They're not too bad, though.

[STUFF]

I freaking love that Felix Colgrave animation, the song is great too.

Kids' shows could never get away with this nowadays:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JegoLego said:

Kids' shows could never get away with this nowadays:

Zim was the greatest, it's a shame it lasted so short a time.

Also, I have another weird thing for this thread:

This channel on Youtube has been posting odd list and text based shows for the past 4 years, along with promos and other spots you would see from a TV channel, with very little explanation as to why any of it is being done. Sampl;e of the "Programing"

1 minute ago, Osrik said:

This channel on Youtube has been posting odd list and text based shows for the past 4 years, along with promos and other spots you would see from a TV channel, with very little explanation as to why any of it is being done. Sampl;e of the "Programing"

Lol this looks more like a parody, the editing is really tacky but it looks professionally done. plus in the intro video that guy looks like a professional actor.

Also: "Only the Morning knows twat Night has forgot"

7 minutes ago, JegoLego said:

Lol this looks more like a parody, the editing is really tacky but it looks professionally done. plus in the intro video that guy looks like a professional actor.

Also: "Only the Morning knows twat Night has forgot"

Yes, it is certainly parody, but what I mostly find strange is the persistence; this channel has received basically no attention for the 4 years it has been making videos but they continue to turn out these odd videos that obviously took them significant work...

I just wonder what motivates them to keep making them, as it is obviously not popularity or revenue and this seems like a joke that most would find tired after making one 20 min video...

• Like 1

• 5 months later...