Eye bleeding text

Sidewalk Surfboard

It's some weird-ass feature that snapshots copied material. No idea why, but it seems to happen on these versions of IPB. Taralack quoted the description from FAF, and for some reason the background colour and text colour got copied as well. To avoid it in the future, the text should be pasted into a text editor and then copied again. That'll strip the colour and what not.

Alternatively, there might be a way to switch it off on the forum software?

• Like 1

It's some weird-ass feature that snapshots copied material. No idea why, but it seems to happen on these versions of IPB. Taralack quoted the description from FAF, and for some reason the background colour and text colour got copied as well. To avoid it in the future, the text should be pasted into a text editor and then copied again. That'll strip the colour and what not.

Alternatively, there might be a way to switch it off on the forum software?

It is not just limited to IPB, I've noticed this happen on a few websites and your solution is precisely what I do to get rid of it. CKEditor is a bit too smart perhaps and I don't have a way to turn that feature off, annoying as it is. I'll fix the rules.

It is not just limited to IPB, I've noticed this happen on a few websites and your solution is precisely what I do to get rid of it. CKEditor is a bit too smart perhaps and I don't have a way to turn that feature off, annoying as it is. I'll fix the rules.

Ah, all the forums I use these days are on IPB, so I didn't know if it happens on other software. It's really obnoxious, especially if you're copying a title or a definition, but you do get used to having notepad on hand.