Rabbit rants about his stupid fucking feeling problems

Rabbit Head

I'm angry all the damn time. 

To the point where it's a problem and I'm pissed every fucking day in varying degrees. I'm not the type of person to freak out in a rage, but all this shit and black gunk inside me cannot be healthy to have all the time.

"Rabbit, what are you pissed off about?"

Anything and everything can set it off. Politics, religion, personal stuff, differing opinions on everything and anything, autism, furries.

I dunno what to do about it.      

5 minutes ago, Rabbit Head said:

I'm angry all the damn time. 

To the point where it's a problem and I'm pissed every fucking day in varying degrees. I'm not the type of person to freak out in a rage, but all this shit and black gunk inside me cannot be healthy to have all the time.

"Rabbit, what are you pissed off about?"

Anything and everything can set it off. Politics, religion, personal stuff, differing opinions on everything and anything, autism, furries.

I dunno what to do about it.      

Well as a rather typical male I can tell you that for the majority of my life and more so in my younger years the following things were happening most of the time: Aggression, Anger, Hunger, Thirst, Spontaneous Erections, Insecurity, Jealousy, Breaking Stuff, Driving Quickly, Hitting On Cute Girls, Having Sex, Regret, Arguing, and on occasion Fighting. So having lived with this for a very long time I've found a few things that work in helping to keep me from getting in too much trouble. 

This is stuff that has worked for me. I'm not saying it will work for you or that you should do it. I'm just sharing my experiences. 

Work Out

Exercise is great for getting rid of anger. During the work out you will actually get more angry but if you sweat through it and really give it all you will break though and on the other side you will feel tired and the anger will subside. If you work out a lot you will get extra testosterone which will make you more aggressive but not angry. The extra aggression comes across as confidence if you use it correctly. The testosterone will also produce pheromones which will make you more attractive to people who are receptive to them. 

Eating Well & On Time

If you work out or run around you will get Hangry. That is angry and hungry at the same time. Eat healthy food and by that I simply mean don't eat absolute garbage. Eat tasty food that has some good things in it. If you're really active consume food that has protein and fat in it. You will stay full longer and have more fuel to burn. If you eat lean foods like chicken and fish you will get hungry and angry faster. 

Staying Hydrated

Drink lots of water. Most people are under hydrated and as a result they get headaches and cramps that make them cranky.

Socialization 

With every type of person. Go out and have fun conversations. Flirt with people you find attractive. Get involved in a romantic relationship or two or three. Talk with people until you have the kind of relationship where you don't have to talk and you can just sit together and enjoy each other's company. Try new things and go to new places and meet new people. 

Sexual Activity 

This one is self explanatory. Of course be safe and responsible about it.

Competing Physically In A Safe Way

Challenge others to a race, arm wresting, who can do the most pushups etc. This is a substitute for punching people in the face and fighting. If you physically compete with others you can get some of your aggression out and it's good for you to both win and lose competitions on a regular basis. This will give a healthy balance to you ego. 

Be Confident

A lot of anger stems from insecurity. If you walk around feeling like you are awesome you'll feel less angry and more awesome. 

That's what works for me. 

One cause for such irritability is a lack of REM sleep, as made apparent in the Star Trek The Next Generation episode,"Night Terrors." I'm sure you've seen it.  All the crew members we're getting more and more volatile. Guinan even had to take out a phaser rifle to silence them.

I myself felt tired the last couple of weeks, but a trip to my local chiropractor has made me feel much better.

If you feel well rested and healthy enough.. then you're probably being controlled by the alien entity from Beta XII-A. It feeds off of violence. You should try and stop feeling that way before your ship loses power like the Enterprise(NCC-1701) almost did in the Star Trek episode "Day of the Dove."    Good Spirits may also help to combat it.   Try laughing with Klingons.  

Whatever you do, remember that the best advice anyone can give you, is to watch more Star Trek.

• Like 7