Spooky website

TrishaCat

Well Serotonin is, according to Wikipedia (Wikipedia is never wrong.) a chemical that is popularly considered to lead to feelings of happiness and well being.

Sounds like my kind of thing.

So I imagine serotoninphobia would be a phobia of this, or perhaps the feelings of happiness and well being it supposedly brings on?

Its also supposed to regulate blood flow or something.... Late night isn't a good time for an impromptu biology lesson.

No time is a good time for a biology lesson.

10 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Well Serotonin is, according to Wikipedia (Wikipedia is never wrong.) a chemical that is popularly considered to lead to feelings of happiness and well being.

Sounds like my kind of thing.

So I imagine serotoninphobia would be a phobia of this, or perhaps the feelings of happiness and well being it supposedly brings on?

Its also supposed to regulate blood flow or something.... Late night isn't a good time for an impromptu biology lesson.

No time is a good time for a biology lesson.

I just figured it was a slightly convoluted way of saying depression.

Except a quick google search tells me that depression actually isn't caused by low serotonin. Learn something new every day.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pothocket said:

It's the angst. We're both around that age.

Ugh I can't hear you over my Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance.

I'd turn that down but that'd be conforming to society.

Plus I can't navigate my bedroom because its covered in razor blades and black metal t-shirts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Ugh I can't hear you over my Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance.

I'd turn that down but that'd be conforming to society.

Plus I can't navigate my bedroom because its covered in razor blades and black metal t-shirts.

The edge. I better stay away, or else I might fall. And I won't be able to get up.

• Like 1

I believe this site was made by an art student of some sort. A lot of cryptic stuff is made by art students.

EDIT: It is most definitely an art project. Something something exploring Renaissance in China.

http://www.serotoninphobia.info/experiment-log/

10 hours ago, LazerMaster5 said:

I believe this site was made by an art student of some sort. A lot of cryptic stuff is made by art students.

EDIT: It is most definitely an art project. Something something exploring Renaissance in China.

http://www.serotoninphobia.info/experiment-log/

I think its what Kosha is saying. Some of the things even on the part of the site you're linking seem...odd. 

Also this:

arg.png

Its worth mentioning that Yondermore is also an ARG.

http://yondermore.org/