red savage friend

redsfriend 2012

Hi, I'm wondering if you're confused and wanted to clear things up, because I'm genuinely confused. 

I literally just talked to Barb and asked about what you're on about; she loves the idea of the book and is eagerly waiting for her copy. In my OP of my thread, I made it very clear- with screenshots- that there's absolutely no way I'm profiting off of this, nor am I putting it on the market because I'm not even registering an ISBN of this book. Anyone who didn't want a hard copy is also getting a PDF of the book, as well. You didn't reply to my PM, so maybe I'll post this here. 

3 hours ago, redsfriend 2012 said:

I just read where someone is going to profit from red savage's death by stealing her writings. I contacted her dad and he already has a lawyer on it. you should have gotten permission in writing from both parents before stealing her writings now they can sue you.

How can you sue over something that doesn't even currently exist

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gamedog said:

How can you sue over something that doesn't even currently exist

Some people make their living by patenting things then aggressively suing anyone who "steals" their (non-existant product) idea.

Copyright and patenting law is really weird and outdated.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, redsfriend 2012 said:

I just read where someone is going to profit from red savage's death by stealing her writings. I contacted her dad and he already has a lawyer on it. you should have gotten permission in writing from both parents before stealing her writings now they can sue you.

Are you so bored that you're picking on people by being a really bad troll? 

It really seems like your one of those kids that says "My dad works for (insert large company here) and will ruin your life!" and proceeds to start whining knowing how pathetic you really are.

Just stop trying to do... whatever you're doing ok?

This is pretty fucking lame, whatever this is. At least be clever and interesting if you're gonna try and get a rise out of the forums. 

You must be like one of those people who think it's funny to torment a wounded animal or something, I honestly feel kind of sorry for you OP.

• Like 3

Hmmmmm, well thats funny.

You know, some of us have actually met her parents and could probably scrounge up a phone number if we wanted... some of us were actually fucking hurt by it, and most everyone else was still hurt more by it.

Her best friend in the whole world is in charge of things in coordination with her family, just..... let things heal without drama.