Jump to content
U-235

Help with a Fursona

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

So I'm new to this fandom, in the sense that I recently decided to actually explore and pursue my interests in it. I talk about all that in my introduction post about myself which is right here

So the purpose for this post is I'm wondering if I could request a sketch or picture for my fursona. I would draw him myself but I can't draw to save my life. But I really want to see him come to life on paper. I'm grateful for any sketches or drawing regardless of quality or artistic liberties taken during the process.

 

On that note my fursona's name is U-235. He's a fox who is a nuclear engineer. He is an outgoing individual but can be quite reserved when working on a project. He frequently wears a labcoat. Occasionally he'll have a black button down shirt on underneath with a dark blue tie. He is a combination between a cartoon styled character and a realistic looking fox. He has blue streaks going down his arms with a blue tuft of hair on his head (sort of like a stripe down the center) with blue on the tips of his ears and his tail. He also has an equation tattooed onto his right shoulder blade. It's the same one that I have tattooed on my own. I attached a picture of it. It's Schrodingers equation in an Eigen format that is time and space independent. Lastly he occasionally wears prescription ray-ban glasses. They're like the one's that are attached below. As a late thought suggested to me by another user, him being a Russian Snow fox (I think that'd just be an Arctic fox) would be really cool. It'd be a neat incorporation with the color scheme.

 

As I said I'm happy with whatever you guys end up drawing and creating. I'm honestly not picky. Even if it's just a pencil sketch or doodle I'd love to see it. I just want to be able to see him come to life on paper.

 

Thank you to everyone who reads this. And Thanks in advanced to anyone who's willing to help me out with this! I'll be sure to thank you individually too. I really look forward to getting to know you guys!

CAM00066.jpg

ray-ban-glasses-ray-ban-frame-rx-7012-rx7012-5068-acetate-plastic-brown-blue_2517643.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Saxon said:

You might get more bites if you offer to leak some pesos in the direction of anybody who draws stuff for you.

Good point. With that note, I'm wiling to offer reasonable compensation for a sketch/drawing (something like 20-30$? It's up for negotiation). Again any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I read your introduction, you seem really cool, and your 'sona sounds cute.

I do a little bit of art in my free time, although I've been pretty busy lately. I might get around to doing something towards Christmas maybe. No promises, though. I can do sketches, line art, ref sheets, comic style colouring and painterly colouring.

Examples:

Ref sheet (comic style):
1466885400.brachyurus_dev.jpg

Portrait (painterly):
1474563764.brachyurus_gaydog.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Hey, I read your introduction, you seem really cool, and your 'sona sounds cute.

I do a little bit of art in my free time, although I've been pretty busy lately. I might get around to doing something towards Christmas maybe. No promises, though. I can do sketches, line art, ref sheets, comic style colouring and painterly colouring.

Examples:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Ref sheet (comic style):
1466885400.brachyurus_dev.jpg

Portrait (painterly):
1474563764.brachyurus_gaydog.jpg

 

 

Wow! You're gifted for sure. I'd be very grateful and absolutely love if you'd be willing to do that for me. I'll gladly discuss compensation with you in more detail if you decide you'd be up for it. Just let me know and I'm happy to talk it out! Thank you for being willing to consider it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sketch1481152089243.png

I did a thing...couldnt get his other attributes since he has clothes on

Although Im not as good as Chry so you'll probably get a better piece from him if he decides to make you one.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

sketch1481152089243.png

I did a thing...couldnt get his other attributes since he has clothes on

Although Im not as good as Chry so you'll probably get a better piece from him if he decides to make you one.

I love it! Seriously I'm smiling being able to see him come to life like that. Like seriously I can't get this stupid grin off my face. I'm with my brother right now studying for finals and he's going to ask me at some point why the fuck I'm smiling so much studying for radiation detection Ha! But seriously, thank you! If there's anything you want in return hit me up and I'll do my best to provide it. Again thank you for doing this for me. It's made my day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, U-235 said:

I love it! Seriously I'm smiling being able to see him come to life like that. Like seriously I can't get this stupid grin off my face. I'm with my brother right now studying for finals and he's going to ask me at some point why the fuck I'm smiling so much studying for radiation detection Ha! But seriously, thank you! If there's anything you want in return hit me up and I'll do my best to provide it. Again thank you for doing this for me. It's made my day.

=w= Yeah no problem, lab coats are sexy as hell so drawing a fox in one is awesome, so glad you feel that way, hehe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Science!

You're part of the cool lab coat club now

Never change back

I've actually got two lab coats in real life lol. One I keep for when I'm requested to consult for another lab on campus and one I keep in my own lab. To get an idea of how I feel about science and lab coats here is my Halloween costume from last year. 

12187789_1053759641322350_9117507358398034410_n.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×