The Furry Fandom irl

FenrirDarkWolf

On 17/12/2016 at 7:14 PM, Kosha said:

anal vore.png

Guy should'a quit when they were all laughing at his cartoons. If you ask me that's the best possible result you'd ever get to telling your family you're into anal vore.

I can never remember if anal vore means eating butts, or eating things using your butt like that South Park episode where Cartman decides to shove food up his arse and poop through his mouth.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Faust said:

Guy should'a quit when they were all laughing at his cartoons. If you ask me that's the best possible result you'd ever get to telling your family you're into anal vore.

I can never remember if anal vore means eating butts, or eating things using your butt like that South Park episode where Cartman decides to shove food up his arse and poop through his mouth.

The latter

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, FenrirDarkWolf said:

I'm just wondering how he found a church to do that with, apparently

Yeah, at the very, very least (the bride's fictional status notwithstanding) I'd expect the church would at least require the bride's CONSENT. And anyway, isn't Twilight Sparkle underage? ;)

• Like 1

On 17/12/2016 at 3:39 PM, LazerMaster5 said:

1UKdWsf.jpg

Also IRL

The real cringe is that they typed 'Udder bullshit' instead of 'utter'.

...like, a bull shitting out of its udder, I guess. They also spelled medieval incorrectly. 'Medevil'.

I don't understand why this person can't crap their pants as well as being a college student? After all, most college students shit themselves when they see their finals papers.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...