Post classic 90's themes

Tsuujou

X-men had by far one of the most rocking cartoon theme songs ever. Shame I only ever got to watch the show on rainy days at school when they made us spend recess in the cafeteria.

And Pokemon just got you all hyped up to wake up at 6am to watch the show before school started. Hell yea!

• Like 2

I watched Ed Edd n Eddy a lot in 1999 and a great deal into the 2000s

I also watched the mighty ducks a few times, the theme is mostly what stuck it in memory, that and anthro ducks. Detest the live action movie though for being unrelated.

Hey Arnold also had a addictive theme but as I mostly watched stuff on Cartoon Network and only watched nickelodeon when nothing was on CN I didn't watch it a great deal.

Honourable mentions for decent themes:

Cow and chicken, CNs answer to Ren and stimpy

Most of the anime on toonami at the time

Freakazoid

The theme of the video collection ident that was on much of my VHS collection in the 90s. Though it is technically a 80s thing used well into the 90s. Those in the US will know it as strand home video.

8 hours ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

X-men had by far one of the most rocking cartoon theme songs ever. Shame I only ever got to watch the show on rainy days at school when they made us spend recess in the cafeteria.

1494038162040.jpg.c495d70e2dfd751407f8bd6503ed66fd.jpg

I can't fucking get rid of this brokedick quote box, the usual method doesn't work

My contribution: