Drifting vs grip racing

Rook

really...

roll or dig, anybody on the track is going to call it what it is. not fucking grip.

grip is another word for circuit racing. I wasn't talking about drag racing or roll racing or starting from a dig. So there's no need to be offended.

grip is another word for circuit racing. I wasn't talking about drag racing or roll racing or starting from a dig. So there's no need to be offended.

sorry about that, i had a shit day yesterday.

every time i hear the term 'grip' racing, i think of one cocky punk at the track that described himself as some sort of legend. he's the guy that's always talking about "the streets," but he never seemed to be around at any of our meetups, and his 2jz swap beamer spent more time firing shit from the side of the track into my windshield than finding a line to take.

fuck i hate that asshole.

...fuck i hate that asshole

Edited by Wrecker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Out on our backroads sometimes we race on the dirt and when thats the case its both at the same time.

On the straight aways and light curves were pretty much gripped because the dirt is hard pack, but in the tighter corners and a few other places its gravely and soft and its very easy to get very sideways, a little too sideways  if your not carefull.