Screw you, Mac

TheGreatFanatic

Unless the system is truly ancient, you should be able to install either Linux or Windows on it, which should cover every conceivable compatibility or interface need. WiFi issues, though, are more likely either a driver fuckup or a hardware failure.

I can't play shit on it, I can't download shit on it, I can't find my goddamn screenshots, and the Wi-Fi fails every other day.

Who the complete F*ck thought that was a good idea.

I can't even download Undertale.

I'm bored-.-

I have no idea what kind of Mac doesn't download things or has wi-fi problems since I'm an experienced Mac user. Also, what kind of screenshots?

Is it a school or a work computer? 'cause if it is you might be screwed, those computers suck regardless of OS.

Perhaps this will make you feel better.

I liked it, but, I still can't play Undertale.

I have no idea what kind of Mac doesn't download things or has wi-fi problems since I'm an experienced Mac user. Also, what kind of screenshots?

Is it a school or a work computer? 'cause if it is you might be screwed, those computers suck regardless of OS.

Screenshots from games.

I can take the average screenshot, but it takes longer to get it.

I get frustrated with this problem because in creation games I design things. So when I want to take a screenshot, I have to line up my view extremely perfect to get it.

Edited by TheGreatFanatic

I can take the average screenshot, but it takes longer to get it.

I get frustrated with this problem because in creation games I design things. So when I want to take a screenshot, I have to line up my view extremely perfect to get it.

It should still work, though, I dunno what the hell kind of Mac you're using.

One effective way to take screenshots on Mac is to hold down CMD, Shift and 3. It takes a screenshot of the whole screen.