My gamer OCD is coming back...

DevilishlyHandsome49

So I've been playing Fallout 4 like a mofo, but I've restarted it, 4 fucking times! Might do it a 5th time

Why? Cause Im an RPG perfectionist! When I make a character build, it HAS to be perfect the first several hours. Everything the character says, does, fights with, HAS to be in line with their personality. If I screw it up once, I feel inclined to start over

That can lead to problems, such as fatigue with the first few hours, but the way I see it, this game will be fucking long with no level cap...a journey that long, I need a perfect character...but I also really dont feel like starting over again! I have a problem :(

• Like 2

If there's no level cap why would you need to restart to fix your build anyway?

Damnit, now that I know Fallout 4 has no level cap I actually want it :/ Can you not just save periodically rather than making a whole new char?  You know, so you can save all your stimpacks for when you need them later ;P 

.....I dont know 0_0 i guess I just like putting in certsin points before others 

Plus...I really love the intro, so i enjoy playing that :P

I never really obsessed over stats or staying in character during RPGs.  Except maybe Morrowind, I munchkined the shit out of that game and was a little obsessive about how I leveled up trying to make sure I got the maximum multipliers.

Although I might be a little OCD as I have to collect one of every item I come across in games, I don't know if that's weird or not.

Although I might be a little OCD as I have to collect one of every item I come across in games, I don't know if that's weird or not.

I still haven't fully adjusted to the idea of games where most items I find are totally irrelevant trash. At first I think... well, they put it here for some reason, so I'd better collect it. Later I start to run out of space/weight and consider getting rid of things, but I can't help but wonder: what if it has some purpose later, like crafting? Is it renewable?

I've restarted once now that I've got a grasp of various things and I really fudged up Sanctuary by expanding too early, meant to have a population of 17, only 9-10 people were around, dunno where the rest went.

Another settlement, said there was a person there, I get there and I set up the bell to call him and I'm like were is she, turns out there was a house I didn't check out, the door was locked and she was in there just stood there, but yeah it seems the AI blew up when expanding a settlement too quick.