Kojima Unchained

PastryOfApathy

I hope Konami one day pulls its head out of its own ass and realises what terrible mistakes they've been making and how much they've lost from burning the bridge with Kojima like they did. At the same time I just want Konami to disappear as a company at this point because I don't think they can realistically redeem themselves after all the insanely terrible PR decisions.

Anyway so excited to see what this new partnership will bring, I need to invest in a PS4 next year T___T

Edited by Naesaki

1 hour ago, Luca said:

I'm glad Sony went in to extract him from the Konami Compound.

The mental image that Sony has a Covert Ops team ready to remove any valuable target from any location at any time is rather glorious.

I hope they extracted him to the Metal Gear Solid Theme from 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiPon8lr48U

6 hours ago, Naesaki said:

I hope Konami one day pulls its head out of its own ass and realises what terrible mistakes they've been making and how much they've lost from burning the bridge with Kojima like they did. At the same time I just want Konami to disappear as a company at this point because I don't think they can realistically redeem themselves after all the insanely terrible PR decisions.

Anyway so excited to see what this new partnership will bring, I need to invest in a PS4 next year T___T

Unlikely, they're all complete idiots who have idea what the fuck they're doing at this point and the hole that they've dug themselves in is, in my opinion, too deep for them to climb their sorry asses out of.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2015 at 7:38 PM, Leem said:

Unlikely, they're all complete idiots who have idea what the fuck they're doing at this point and the hole that they've dug themselves in is, in my opinion, too deep for them to climb their sorry asses out of.

They know exactly what they're doing. They're salting the earth and making sure that no successor can revive the franchise. They're going to be turning the entire thing into a pachinko goldmine. The sad truth is that it's probably going to have a bigger profit than Metal Gear or Castlevania ever did as video games. 

44 minutes ago, Kaedal said:

They know exactly what they're doing. They're salting the earth and making sure that no successor can revive the franchise. They're going to be turning the entire thing into a pachinko goldmine. The sad truth is that it's probably going to have a bigger profit than Metal Gear or Castlevania ever did as video games. 

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Microsoft either bought or were in talks of buying the Silent Hill IP, so I'm sure that series isn't 'dead' as of yet.

At least I fucking hope not because SH2 and 3 were amazeballs.

Edited by Leem
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Leem said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Microsoft either bought or were in talks of buying the Silent Hill IP, so I'm sure that series isn't 'dead' as of yet.

At least I fucking hope not because SH2 and 3 were amazeballs.

I sure bloody hope so. Maybe the market departments at Konami haven't yet been infected by the bacteria known only as S. Tupidus. 

1 minute ago, Kaedal said:

I sure bloody hope so. Maybe the market departments at Konami haven't yet been infected by the bacteria known only as S. Tupidus. 

Or they're just trying to sell away as much of their legacy as possible to cash in on it and create a pachinko army from the millions they'll get for the IP's.

HIT THE LEVER MATE.