Ass grab in middle school

Nova

Well i never talked about that with my parents but i will do.

Well a other boy in class grabed sometimes my ass. I am a boy so i dont understand why this boy did this, he was one of my class mates.

Maybe i am bi attractive and attract both genders or because i have big ass.

Though i have a shame feeling through that sometimes .

You're 15, right?

They just did it because they knew you'd react like that.
At around that time for me, someone in the loo at school slid over to the urinal next to me and started telling me I have a nice dick. It wasn't sexual interest, just a kid wanting to see how the nerdy guy would react to a penis comment.

Basically, they just found it funny and you shouldn't be so bothered.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jerry said:

I'm in the badonkadonk crew too. And there's no way I can hide it. Thankfully it's never been the centre of any embarrassing situation.

At least butt fat leads to less diseases than belly fat LOL. It's even healthy to have some apparently.

Well,  when your ass is bigger than 90% of the girls' in your school then you start getting self conscience. 

8 hours ago, Terminal7 said:

Well,  when your ass is bigger than 90% of the girls' in your school then you start getting self conscience. 

I know that feel bro...

There were enough things attracting bullying and mockeries on me (thus keeping my confidence nonexistent) in high school, I didn't worry much about my big butt, especially that I never heard anything about it. But knowing my history of extreme obliviousness, that's probably because it made everybody uncomfortable.