Phoenixed Forums Mega Debate thread! Fun for the whole family!*

Zeke

Phoenix's Mega debate thread 2k15!

Welcome to the best show on earth! Here's where you can debate to your heart's content without having the oppressive mod faggots threatening to close your thread (Because this thread is started by an oppressive mod Faggot)!

a27.jpg.9e32c05afc547dd620084c7543b14023

Rules:

1. Forum rules still apply here. No insults, harassment, spam posting, etc...etc. If you see a post breaking the rules, report it so it can be either removed and the offending user warned/infracted. Please remain civil and courteous.

2. Posts cannot consist of just an image macro and must have relevant content to the "topic" you're debating. If it is just an image macro, it will be removed and the user warned/infracted. 

3. Use of appropriate sources is encouraged, but please use better judgement and use credible sources. Places like stormfront.org  or your best Friend Marty do not constitute as credible sources. 

4. At any point in time, the oppressive mod faggots can "ban" a topic if contributors are being shitty to one another. That means if it is on the ban list, it is off limits. Although things can be subject to change. 

5. Do not insult the user just because you disagree with his point. 

Have fun! 

IMO there should be an entire forum for srs debate topics where sources are required for every topic and argument made and troll or spam posts are strictly forbidden. The troll/spam posts have their own forum(s), why not srs ones?

Discuss.

3 hours ago, Kinare said:

IMO there should be an entire forum for srs debate topics where sources are required for every topic and argument made and troll or spam posts are strictly forbidden. The troll/spam posts have their own forum(s), why not srs ones?

Discuss.

Gaia Online had a place called the Extended Discussion...but it is just full of Abortion topics and Gay rights debates...
It is an infractibale offense for "trollish" posts and talking out of your ass. 

However, I am in agreement that there should be an extended Discussion subforum in either Rants and Raves, or the Watercooler. 

Just now, Zeke said:

Gaia Online had a place called the Extended Discussion...but it is just full of Abortion topics and Gay rights debates...

However, I am in agreement that there should be an extended Discussion subforum in either Rants and Raves, or the Watercooler. 

We're cooler than Gaia.

And yeah, most of those threads were also troll threads made by repeat offenders who kept getting banned over and over and as a mod it was impossible to keep up with, especially with people actively feeding the trolls and not really reporting things unless super srs trolls. Phoenix shouldn't be too bad for you kiddos. =p

I would personally vote for it to be under Watercooler. Rants and Raves doesn't make that much sense to me.

14 minutes ago, Zeke said:

It is an infractibale offense for "trollish" posts and talking out of your ass. 

That's because the only good section of Gaia was the Chatterbox.

3 hours ago, Vae said:

That's because the only good section of Gaia was the Chatterbox.

Either that or fetish-promotion. Ever look at the LD? 

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

This thread is just a debate containment unit because mods are frustrated at the amount of chaos this forum frequently spawns

To be fair, FAF had a mega debate thread, but it was closed because of "lol religion".

3 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Mod you did not specify the asterisk in the fine print, just how small is it, should I break outthe magnifying glass?

You need a powerful microscope to see it.

7 minutes ago, Pignog said:

hitler did nothing wrong. discuss

He failed to follow the advice of his closest advisors and administration. Due to his constant micromanagement numerous military, government, and development efforts failed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Fox said:

Why do furries ruin everything?

Discuss.

Simple. The ideology to accept all caused the furry community to become a cesspool of weird people and outcasts who the general public looks down on or strongly dislikes.

Over time, due to being in a kind of echo chamber among themselves these individuals gained enough ego to publicise their work or lifestyle, which in return causes the expected backlash you can observe today.

Effort post! :V

3 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Please post photographic evidence of tears. 

Speculation is not good enough. We need proper evidence that can be verified.

Thanks for your co-operation in running a proper debate. 

Fine, you have your point. This thread is bad, i feel bad, and I am going to lock it. 

• Zeke locked this topic