delete please

YuukiSkywolf

Seek professional help. As in a psychiatrist or something.

Also go to your medical doctor and get your ass examined. 

You may require stitches and antibiotics as infections are common in that part of the body.

Also get yourself tested for all the sexually transmitted diseases. Especially AIDS and Hepatitis. 

Having anal sex that results in bleeding is a very high risk for transmission of STD's. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Seek professional help. As in a psychiatrist or something.

Also go to your medical doctor and get your ass examined. 

You may require stitches and antibiotics as infections are common in that part of the body.

Also get yourself tested for all the sexually transmitted diseases. Especially AIDS and Hepatitis. 

Having anal sex that results in bleeding is a very high risk for transmission of STD's. 

Even tho we test for that here, I have schedule an appointment with an off post doctor

have you talked to anyone about your problems? not so much the sexual ones but the depression and everything else.

8 minutes ago, Saxon said:

You aren't obliged to receive anal sex if you clearly don't enjoy it; lots of people get no pleasure from it at all. 

this. not only that but if it literally pains you to receive anal then you don't have to. I would consider seeing a doctor though because while bleeding something that sometimes happen, you shouldn't bleed that much.

and keep in mind that there are different ways to have sex. just sayin'

• Like 2

Why are we seguing from "I've experienced emotional trauma" to unnecessarily in-depth sex shit?
"I can't get into lasting relationships, and I can't get off." That's really all that needed to be said.

If you're worried about it, see a doctor.
A medical one, and a psychiatric one.
Because really, if you're only finding validation through sexual encounters that you can't even enjoy to begin with, you probably need some kind of counseling.

• Like 4

Listen to our resident fish. And really, I'd see a doctor about more than just your ass. It's not really normal to have your penis act in such a way on you.

Also keep in mind that not everyone needs to have anal sex because we have mouths, hands, and toys too. You aren't obligated to do anything with your but other than poop. 

There's nothing black and white about sex. Find what works and stick with it, even if what works isn't exactly the norm. Barring that, if you really want to take it in the pooper, buy a few butt plugs of varying size and slowly stretch yourself that way. It's actually recommended for people new to the backdoor game.

• Like 2

I hope you are using protection too with anal sex, and I second the motion of seeking professional help.  As for the sex bit, if you do not feel comfortable doing anal, don't do it. If your parnter tries to force you into it (i.e. coercion or duress), don't let him.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I hope you are using protection too with anal sex, and I second the motion of seeking professional help.  As for the sex bit, if you do not feel comfortable doing anal, don't do it. If your parter tries to force you into it (i.e. coercion or duress), don't let him.

Always use a condom for sex with random strangers. Don't get AIDS. If you think your life is bad now it will be even worse if you get the HIV. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Barnectomy said:

Don't forget bloody.

Also OP you might just have hemorrhoids.

At that point, he can just use Witch Hazel overtime he has to poop to help with the swelling, on top of your normal hemorrhoid suppository. 

But still, going to a doctor isn't a bad idea just in case it isn't.

5 hours ago, Zeke said:

At that point, he can just use Witch Hazel overtime he has to poop to help with the swelling, on top of your normal hemorrhoid suppository. 

But still, going to a doctor isn't a bad idea just in case it isn't.

Going to a doctor is the most sensible thing to do.

In fact under the original circumstances I think going to the hospital emergency room would be justified. 

• 2 weeks later...

I read your heartfelt post several times.  Much of it is very familiar to me, because In many ways you are like one of my favorite Star Trek characters, Annika Hansen(Seven of Nine) Being assimilated into the Borg collective at age seven, she also did not have much social interaction, and also missed out on real relationships. All she had was Unimatrix Zero, which was a kind of dream world certain drones shared where they could experience a semblance of individuality and experience emotions. It was more than that, though, because it was their only form of escape. It was was very depressing for her when it was destroyed. After that, she ALSO felt how alone she really was.  She tried to "perfect" her social skills in the Star Trek Voyager episode, "Human Error," and she did have some of those feelings again(romance and the like), but a Borg Fail-safe device activated by emotions almost killed her for it, JUST like your anal sex seems dangerous to you.  Even without the intimacy, though, I think Seven came out alright, just like you probably will.

You should watch the episode I mentioned if you haven't already. In fact, you should watch all of Star Trek Voyager.

I realize this thread is a couple of weeks old, so do you have results from a doctor's visit yet? How are you?