Chaos in Cologne on New Year's Eve, refugee-crisis is escalating

Käpt'n

38 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I don't really have any views on it, because I'm obviously not privy to their family discussions; this is their lookout, not mine. 

...erm, this is definitely part of Muslim culture, because women are uniformly regarded as second-class citizens in sharia law and Muslim doctrine. 'Africa' is irrelevant. 

-Women inherits only half what her brother does  

-Nations under Sharia law routinely refuse to prosecute domestic abuse of women 

-A woman's testimony is only worth half of a man's in court 

-Child marriage still represent a significant minority of marriages in the middle east, because sharia courts can over-rule civil marriage rules

-Women who complain of rape are regularly prosecuted for adultery, and rapists can escape prosecution if they marry their victim.

Islam clearly does have big problems with equal treatment of the sexes. It is unfair to use Africa as a scapegoat. O_o 

Yet, you have different countres and territories with the same problem regarding women and a good portion of them aren't even Islamic territories. I wasn't blaming africa, but using its culture and the people as an example since they have a major problem with rape and how their judicial system handles it. Take religion out of the equation, and that will still exist. Islam has a problem but thats due to people and their culture being conservatively backwards and in the dark ages to the point that it is beyond a violation of human rights. It is a people problem.

Clayton, I admire your intelligence but sometimes you can be so blindsided that you are not looking at the bigger picture. That depresses me.

29 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Yet, you have different countres and territories with the same problem regarding women and a good portion of them aren't even Islamic territories. I wasn't blaming africa, but using its culture and the people as an example since they have a major problem with rape and how their judicial system handles it. Take religion out of the equation, and that will still exist. Islam has a problem but thats due to people and their culture being conservatively backwards and in the dark ages to the point that it is beyond a violation of human rights. It is a people problem.

Clayton, I admire your intelligence but sometimes you can be so blindsided that you are not looking at the bigger picture. That depresses me.

There is more than one type of culture on the planet in which women are systematically disadvantaged. Muslim culture is one them, and religion is definitely responsible in that example. 

3 hours ago, Saxon said:

There is more than one type of culture on the planet in which women are systematically disadvantaged. Muslim culture is one them, and religion is definitely responsible in that example. 

Guatemala also has the same problem too, as well as India, Vietnam and the Democratic Republic of Congo to name a few. Some of them are more Religiously diverse than others, but have the same mentality regarding those rights, if not worse. 

With the current situation, it just so happens is that you have a bunch of culturally backwards people who refuse to adapt and assimilate themselves into Western society and the Westerners refuse to be firm about it under the fear of being "bigots". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Half-Note said:

If Shariah Law-supporters were a majority of Muslims America would've had way more 9/11s than it has already had.

We'd also have more gun nuts preparing to do war with Muslims in their neighborhood too...and actually carrying it out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

We'd also have more gun nuts preparing to do war with Muslims in their neighborhood too...and actually carrying it out. 

"Go back to your desert, cuz this is MURICA!"

Edited by Half-Note
Added quotation marks and shit

"Go back to your desert, cuz this is MURICA!"

There's a mosque not too far from where I live and there were a couple of gun nuts from the local college standing outside of it. One had ramshackle tactical gear he bought from one of the tactical stores, and the other looked like a CoD black ops cosplayer. Two of them had 3-4 guns on them a piece. 

One of the words they shouted was "We don't want no Sand monkeys here".

19 minutes ago, Half-Note said:

If Shariah Law-supporters were a majority of Muslims America would've had way more 9/11s than it has already had.

This is a completely vapid post. One may as well say 'If a majority of Muslims don't support shariah, explain 9/11'

Complete non-sequitur. 

There's a mosque not too far from where I live and there were a couple of gun nuts from the local college standing outside of it. One had ramshackle tactical gear he bought from one of the tactical stores, and the other looked like a CoD black ops cosplayer. Two of them had 3-4 guns on them a piece. 

...Jesus

Edited by Saxon

9 minutes ago, Zeke said:

That's a double negative! 0.0 Does that mean they do want some Sand monkeys there?

4 minutes ago, Saxon said:

This is a completely vapid post. One may as well say 'If a majority of Muslims don't support shariah, explain 9/11'

Complete non-sequitur. 

Excuse me, you seem to have found your way to the Internet, good sir. We do not require evidence to support our fallacies here.

Edited by Half-Note
Grammer

3 hours ago, Gamedog said:

There is evidence to back it up, Google it

the majority of Muslims worldwide support terrorist attacks and sharia law

im on phone so I can't source it right now

dont be ignorant out of laziness, it's unbecoming

And I bet a majority of muslims were also celebrating when the twin towers fell, too. And you have video to back it up.

reActually.... Yes

that was one of the questions asked

I take back what I said. mo

Yes, I did look it up and I had to do a bunch of resource tracing since a lot of the sites "misquoted" statistics (anti-islamic stuff). Pew research took a poll from from Islamic Dominated territories, and there's some dissonance between fundamentalists and Modernists. However, most of the extremists that support Sharia law, want Islam in politics, and old Biblical laws are Egypt, Nigeria, and Pakistan. That's hardly the whole world. 

http://www.pewglobal.org/2010/12/02/muslims-around-the-world-divided-on-hamas-and-hezbollah/

There are 22% of muslims in the world, you do the math. If all of them are extremist fundamentalists, then by George, we must be in some serious trouble. :V

I guess people are also right too about me being prone to violence due to a racial disposition.

21 minutes ago, Saxon said:

Snip

Bleh. I spoke out of my ass there for a second. What I was trying to say was that if a majority supported Sharia Law, then the minority that acts on it and tries to force other nations to adopt it would be much bigger as well, but X doesn't increase just because Y does, so my mistake.

6 minutes ago, Zeke said:

And I bet a majority of muslims were also celebrating when the twin towers fell, too. And you have video to back it up.

Don't be silly. Sand people don't have technology.

15 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

There is evidence to back it up, Google it

the majority of Muslims worldwide support terrorist attacks and sharia law

im on phone so I can't source it right now

dont be ignorant out of laziness, it's unbecoming

I'll have you know I'm active out of curiousity, so I took the time to educate myself. I fully agree 100% with you now.

Now do you like me?

Edited by Half-Note
a was misplaced

It's not "extremism" if the majority support it

if supporting sharia law is "extremism", then that makes Islam as a whole an extremist religion -- which it is, and has no place in the western world

this is why "refugees" who are Muslim will never fully integrate with western society. In order to fully integrate, they must first drop their extremist religion that preaches views and lifestyles that don't mix with western society

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

if supporting sharia law is "extremism", then that makes Islam as a whole an extremist religion -- which it is, and has no place in the western world

this is why "refugees" who are Muslim will never fully integrate with western society. In order to fully integrate, they must first drop their extremist religion that preaches views and lifestyles that don't mix with western society

Lots of religions also have extreme content, but their followers are integrated in the west because they don't take their texts literally.

For instance, Islamic state fighters vandalising works of ancient art are obeying the 2nd commandment. Jews and Christians in the west are also bound by the same commandment, but they don't take the commandment seriously...or at least, it's been hundreds of years since the iconoclasm, when they took it very seriously. 

• Like 1

We also have extremist Christians too and they are hardly the majority, but they cause problems as well in the Western World, as well as further perpetuating cultural "backwardsness" in developing nations like the Congo and Uganda perpetuating slavery and killing Gays and they are predominately Christian.

They are also from an area that has little to no awareness on human rights and said violations have already been established as cultural norms with some. That doesn't make the religion backwards, just the people. A muslim that's already a westerner, either born here and/or converted, has already integrated and aware of the cultural norms and laws and know what's acceptable and not acceptable in society. Others in a Theocratic nation like Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't really give two shits and would prefer a country or nation to serve them and their needs religiously rather than taking the moderate approach. 

Pfft. Shove a bantha stick up your ass.

Eat a dick, Nerf herder.

Why let demographic information get in the way of a good crusade scaremongering?

6 hours ago, Gamedog said:

If I might, for one moment, ask you a question: Which version of Sharia Law? As you do realize there are five major (let alone minor) schools of Sharia Law adhered to, several of which are nigh- to outright-exclusive to one of the two denominations of Islam? That there are yet further exceptions that in many cases are determined on an almost national level (if not sub-national / provincial)?

Also, if I might ask another question: What is your opinion on Keith Ellison and André Carson as Congressmen of the United States? In relation to your comment about integration.

Edited by NotAttaman

57 minutes ago, NotAttaman said:

Why let demographic information get in the way of a good crusade scaremongering?

If I might, for one moment, ask you a question: Which version of Sharia Law? As you do realize there are five major (let alone minor) schools of Sharia Law adhered to, several of which are nigh- to outright-exclusive to one of the two denominations of Islam? That there are yet further exceptions that in many cases are determined on an almost national level (if not sub-national / provincial)?

Also, if I might ask another question: What is your opinion on Keith Ellison and André Carson as Congressmen of the United States? In relation to your comment about integration.

It's Sharia Law in general, bud. All Sharia LAw is garbage and "extremist" if yall would insist on calling it that

I've got no idea who these people are, and I'm not American.
What is this quesiton?

58 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

It's Sharia Law in general, bud. All Sharia LAw is garbage and "extremist" if yall would insist on calling it that

So you believe, then, that Jurisprudence is garbage and extremist?

And you know full well what my question is: What is your opinion of two Muslims being Congressmen in the United States, and in what ways does their status exemplify your statement that Muslims cannot fully integrate with Western Society without converting to a different faith? 

47 minutes ago, NotAttaman said:

So you believe, then, that Jurisprudence is garbage and extremist?

And you know full well what my question is: What is your opinion of two Muslims being Congressmen in the United States, and in what ways does their status exemplify your statement that Muslims cannot fully integrate with Western Society without converting to a different faith? 

Do you even read what you type before you type it? The fuck is with that first sentence?

As for the second bit, you clearly don't understand what my point was because both those congressmen were born in USA.

35 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Do you even read what you type before you type it? The fuck is with that first sentence?

Sharia Law and its interpretation is integral to basic jurisprudence in Islamic Countries and includes both secular and non-secular matters.

36 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

As for the second bit, you clearly don't understand what my point was because both those congressmen were born in USA.

Funny, as looking at the post I initially quoted:

10 hours ago, Gamedog said:

I'm seeing a specific reference to the religion and not refugee status. Which, as was - again - pointed out, is a Red Herring as the majority of persons in question were not Syrian refugees.

2 minutes ago, NotAttaman said:

Sharia Law and its interpretation is integral to basic jurisprudence in Islamic Countries and includes both secular and non-secular matters.

Funny, as looking at the post I initially quoted:

I'm seeing a specific reference to the religion and not refugee status. Which, as was - again - pointed out, is a Red Herring as the majority of persons in question were not Syrian refugees.

Please re-read what you just quoted, lmfao

"this is why "refugees" who are Muslim will never fully integrate with western society. In order to fully integrate, they must first drop their extremist religion that preaches views and lifestyles that don't mix with western society "

"this is why "refugees" who are Muslim will never fully integrate with western society. In order to fully integrate, they must first drop their extremist religion that preaches views and lifestyles that don't mix with western society "

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

Hey Gamedog, my house burned down. Can I come crash on your couch?

By the way, I'm taking the fire with me.

11 minutes ago, Hakar-Kerarmor said:

Hey Gamedog, my house burned down. Can I come crash on your couch?

By the way, I'm taking the fire with me.

Nope I won't allow strangers to live in my house. Your fire was caused by you and I won't let you endanger my family by bringing it with you

12 hours ago, Zeke said:

What a bunch of try hard mouth breathers, sounds like they're all bark and no bite.

6 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Nope I won't allow strangers to live in my house. Your fire was caused by you and I won't let you endanger my family by bringing it with you

That's really mean of you. The fire is part of my sacred culture, and in no way the reason my house burned down.

By the way, do you own any flammable objects?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gamedog said:

Unless you would like to take this moment to specify "refugees who are Muslim extremists", my point still stands. 

And yet another sandperson, this time the leader of a mosque with connections to salafism and extremism, told people that it's the womens' fault that they get raped for wearing revealing clothing and using perfume.
And here I thought they rape women because they ass backwards savages who can't distinguish between right and wrong. My bad I guess.

On January 17, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Gamedog said:

You're not worth my time because now I know for sure, you only read half of everything I say. Bye

Just in case English isn't your first language:

On January 16, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Gamedog said:

With the way your sentence here is worded, "their extremist religion" does not refer to the scarequote-refugees version of Islam being practiced in particular. Nor does it imply you're referring only to the more fanatical strains of Islam. It, in the English language, makes a direct comparison / statement about "Muslim" and "Extremist Religion" being synonymous.

Admittedly this remains something of a Red Herring as, once again, various sources have already established that it predominantly was not Syrian refugees responsible for this sort of behavior.

58 minutes ago, Käpt'n said:

And yet another sandperson, this time the leader of a mosque with connections to salafism and extremism, told people that it's the womens' fault that they get raped for wearing revealing clothing and using perfume.
And here I thought they rape women because they ass backwards savages who can't distinguish between right and wrong. My bad I guess.

I'd be slightly more alarmed if that rhetoric wasn't, well, bog-standard for social conservative fringe-members everywhere. I'm fairly certain we have at least a couple Congressmen in the US, for example, who have said something along the lines of the bolded and yet remain in office. I know for a fact we (the United States) have a number of judges and police chiefs who have espoused similar rhetoric and still have their jobs. It's a philosophy damnably prevalent throughout much of the world - from 1st- to 3rd-World nations - that still drums up support in various circles, right along with "It's not rape if you're married", "It's not rape if they consented while drunk", "It's not rape if they said yes at any point for any reason", etcetera.

The rhetoric remains horrific, but not because it's coming from "ass backwards savages". It's horrific because without dropping any names, religious beliefs, locality, or so-on, most of us could see a thread titled "Figure of Authority in Community blames rape on women's' revealing clothing" and would immediately start wondering "Alright, which of my politicians fucked up now?" It also remains horrific in that many people still consider this (frequency of sexual assault crimes) as predominantly an outsider / imported problem brought on by strange, nefarious people foreign to their community, when in actuality rape is - statistically - a crime predominantly committed by people the victim knows and has known (often to the point of having been either close friends or outright being family), as well as the fact that for many nations what we define as rape today was considered normal-if-not-legal-obligation in recent history (ex: Germany did not outright criminalize marital rape until 1997, a process that took multiple years of lobbying and came a little over two decades after 1976 legislature that no longer made sex with one's husband a legal obligation).

tl;dr "This shit is horrifying because so few people understand just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

23 minutes ago, NotAttaman said:

Just in case English isn't your first language:

With the way your sentence here is worded, "their extremist religion" does not refer to the scarequote-refugees version of Islam being practiced in particular. Nor does it imply you're referring only to the more fanatical strains of Islam. It, in the English language, makes a direct comparison / statement about "Muslim" and "Extremist Religion" being synonymous.

Admittedly this remains something of a Red Herring as, once again, various sources have already established that it predominantly was not Syrian refugees responsible for this sort of behavior.

I don't believe there is such thing as "extremist Muslims", is my point, I believe that the religion itself is extremist and the most buffet-style Muslims on earth will still be following an extremist religion
ISIS isn't even extremist IMO, its jsut muslims following the quran

Please link these sources that claim syrian "refugees" were not responsible for this.

25 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

I don't believe there is such thing as "extremist Muslims", is my point, I believe that the religion itself is extremist and the most buffet-style Muslims on earth will still be following an extremist religion

Please link these sources that claim syrian "refugees" were not responsible for this.

Since the link in my first post was apparently eaten by the posting software and just leads back to itself, enjoy.

As for the extremist aspect, do keep in mind that you are not painting yourself as particularly scholarly on the subject on Islam with comments such as the above, which makes taking your summarizations difficult. Implying accomplished congressmen born-and-raised within the United States (as well as their parents, parents' parents, and so-on up until you reach their initial migrant predecessors) to not only have failed to integrate but being incapable of doing so due to their faith. Defining ISIS as a non-extremist branch of the Muslim faith despite them quite literally purging other Sunni practitioners in the name of ideological purity. Referring to any one sect of Islam's behavior as "just Muslims following the Quran" when almost no iteration of the faith is determined solely through interpretation of the Quran and instead rely upon additional knowledge / interpretation of Hadith, use of Ijma, Sunnah, independent Ijtihad and various Fatwā, and other-such matters (such as the fact that Ijma can vary depending on what sort of subsect of Islam one follows as well as whether it's being applied on a micro or macro scale). The previously highlighted lack of understanding that Sharia Law is both a composition of both theological and secular jurisprudence and - similar to above comment on where edicts of faith are derived from - that Sharia Law is not universal like some religious rulings (ex: The Ten Commandments) but can vary quite significantly depending on locale.

Keep in mind that my knowledge of Islam is hilariously under-developed to the point that I couldn't even read a proper, scholarly debate on the matter (either critically or favorably towards the religion) without a ton of resources on hand, let alone participate in one. Even so, limited as my education in the matter may be, your repeated statements, implications, insinuations, and so-on set off a number of alarms in my head telling me "This person knows less about the subject matter than they try to present their self as knowing". One does not need to be a scholar about a matter to discuss it critically, especially in a casual forum environment, but having at least a basic understanding of the subject matter will go a long way if trying to persuade people who either have not yet taken a stance or are in disagreement with your position.

28 minutes ago, NotAttaman said:

Since the link in my first post was apparently eaten by the posting software and just leads back to itself, enjoy.

As for the extremist aspect, do keep in mind that you are not painting yourself as particularly scholarly on the subject on Islam with comments such as the above, which makes taking your summarizations difficult. Implying accomplished congressmen born-and-raised within the United States (as well as their parents, parents' parents, and so-on up until you reach their initial migrant predecessors) to not only have failed to integrate but being incapable of doing so due to their faith. Defining ISIS as a non-extremist branch of the Muslim faith despite them quite literally purging other Sunni practitioners in the name of ideological purity. Referring to any one sect of Islam's behavior as "just Muslims following the Quran" when almost no iteration of the faith is determined solely through interpretation of the Quran and instead rely upon additional knowledge / interpretation of Hadith, use of Ijma, Sunnah, independent Ijtihad and various Fatwā, and other-such matters (such as the fact that Ijma can vary depending on what sort of subsect of Islam one follows as well as whether it's being applied on a micro or macro scale). The previously highlighted lack of understanding that Sharia Law is both a composition of both theological and secular jurisprudence and - similar to above comment on where edicts of faith are derived from - that Sharia Law is not universal like some religious rulings (ex: The Ten Commandments) but can vary quite significantly depending on locale.

Keep in mind that my knowledge of Islam is hilariously under-developed to the point that I couldn't even read a proper, scholarly debate on the matter (either critically or favorably towards the religion) without a ton of resources on hand, let alone participate in one. Even so, limited as my education in the matter may be, your repeated statements, implications, insinuations, and so-on set off a number of alarms in my head telling me "This person knows less about the subject matter than they try to present their self as knowing". One does not need to be a scholar about a matter to discuss it critically, especially in a casual forum environment, but having at least a basic understanding of the subject matter will go a long way if trying to persuade people who either have not yet taken a stance or are in disagreement with your position.

Your source merely says that more North Africans were sexually assaulting than Syrians, there's still a hell of a lot of Syrians who are sexually assaulting people. The men in the video clips I've seen look middle-eastern, not African.
All you need to do is google "syrian sexual assault" to see this shit has been going on for a long time, with Syrian/Afghan "refugees" before this swarm came in.

" Implying accomplished congressmen born-and-raised within the United States (as well as their parents, parents' parents, and so-on up until you reach their initial migrant predecessors) to not only have failed to integrate but being incapable of doing so due to their faith."

Again, you didnt read what I said.
Please go back and read it a couple more times.

" Defining ISIS as a non-extremist branch of the Muslim faith despite them quite literally purging other Sunni practitioners in the name of ideological purity."
Is ISIS not following what is preached in the Quran? Honest answer please. Why do you people insist on there being a zillion different ways of "interpreting" a quote in the Quran that says to kill non-believers? How the hell can that be interpreted any other way?

You don't need to be a fucking scholar on Islam to understand that this religion isn't peaceful like you imply that it is. You can barely comprehend the shit I wrote about muslims coming from 3rd world countries being unable to fully integrate

32 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Your source merely says that more North Africans were sexually assaulting than Syrians, 

Yes, which was my point from my very first post: The majority of the sexual assaults in this incident were not conducted by Syrian refugees. And yet, even now, this (more specifically Germany's sexual assault and rape problems) is / are being framed as a Syrian refugee problem. Why let a silly little thing like criminal and demographic statistics get in the way of a good anti-migrant / -Islam tirade?

As for going back and re-reading, I'll do you one better:

On January 16, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Gamedog said:

then that makes Islam as a whole an extremist religion -- which it is, and has no place in the western world

2 hours ago, Gamedog said:

The two referenced Congressmen are Muslims. All Muslims follow an extremist religion. There is no such thing as extremist Muslims, just those following the Quran. This extremist religion does not and cannot mix with western society, and those following it may only do so upon converting away from Islam. Your own words, on this matter, speak quite clearly.

And to answer honestly? No, ISIS is not following what is preached in the Quran. Are practicing components of it? Yes. Are they practicing it universally? No. This is in part because, even if you want to go "AHA! Gotcha!" like you're attempting by citing the tried and true "Kill the non-believers!", like most other religious texts there are contradictions within the Quran as to how one must conduct themselves. It is quite literally impossible to, looking solely at the Quran, follow its teachings 100%. For example: Do you personally know any Christians who have participated in stoning an adulterer to death? Would strongly advocate for it? One cannot be a proper Christian while avoid Leviticus, after all. Only… wait, as a Christian is one also not supposed to kill / murder (depending on the translation)? So if someone were to present them with an adulterer, and handed them a large sack of stones, what should their direct course of action be? 

This is, in part, why Islam has all those scary sand-people words I sprinkled throughout my previous post. It was not an attempt at passing a subliminal "Kill that infidel first" message, not me trying to raise a smokescreen or distract you with a hall of mirrors, not an attempt to transmogrify myself into the specific strawman that you're looking for and beat your skull in with a stick labeled "Islam: Religion of Peace". It was a statement of basic fact in the interpretation and application of the Islamic Faith

Even if Syrian "refugees" were only doing 5 out of 100 rapes or some other shit, that is still a huge fucking number. You don't immigrate to a country and start raping people because "they were half naked and wore perfume" (thats an actual quote btw). you keep insisting "it was mostly north africans" but you make no comment on how (if your sources are correct) common this is with syrian refugees

You STILL don't understand what I said, this is absolutely fucking mind-blowing. Hold on, let me explain this as clearly as possible:
Islam as a whole is an extremist religion, if what you consider to be "extremism" to be what ISIS is doing. ISIS is performing the orders drawn out in the Quran, so if qhat they're doing is "extremist", that makes Islam an extremist religion.
"Refugees who are muslim" refers to Muslims who are under "refugee" status, immigrating from a third-world country to a first-world country. Your comparison to congressmen who happen to be born in America, and happen to be Muslim is therefore irrelevant.
Islam has no place in the western world, it belongs in the third world and that's where it should die. the western world is too civilized for islam

Let me guess, are you gonna bring up the Old Testament and imply that Christians across America are still following it? lol
Islam has never changed and never will.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11.1.2016 at 3:43 PM, Saxon said:

This isn't about German traditional festivities; these sorts of organised molestation groups were widespread in the Arab spring. They are an Arab import to Germany.  

Holy shit, Saxon, what happened to you? I've known you as a man who shattered agenda-driven lie narratives with facts and figures, but now you've done a full 180.

Whatever, I haven't been corrupted by xeno- and Islamophobia yet, so here goes. Yes, it sure is about Ur-German traditions. There is a long-standing culture of sexual harrassment and, yes, rape far older than the recent Middle Eastern refugee waves.

Did you know that unconsenting forceful sex, i.e. rape, committed by one marriage partner against the other was only criminalized in 1997? Did you know that after the annual Oktoberfest racks up about 10 charges of rape - with a dark figure estimated to climb to 200 cases that go unreported due to social stigma and good ol' victim-shaming - a citizens' initiative called "Sichere Wiesn" was founded in 2003, eight years before the start of the Syrian civil war and the related refugee migrations, to combat this state of things?

Let's take a look at the latest Oktoberfest rogues gallery to find out how the ordinary harrasser and rapist looks here in Germanland, shall we?

Perp descriptions: Caucasian with Swabian dialect (so yeah, a purebreed white Teuton as it appears); another white guy with Lederhose (sounds like a Alleman to me, yep); an Italian tourist (well, at other points in history Italians weren't considered white, so point for your side?); and a Serbian man (ditto, I guess)

Boy oh boy, just look at those swarthy savage Mohammedan hordes raping our women! OH WAIT

The truth is, sexual harassment and rape are deeply rooted in German society. After all, more women are raped than in India!

According to the Federal Criminal Police Office of Germany there occured 9.4 rapes and sexual assault per 100,000 inhabitants in 2010. Germany's total population is 81.9 million meaning that 7,700 women were raped within one year. If 489 cases, as they occur in Delhi, can be extrapolated to one rape occurring every 18 hours, this means if you use the same calculation in Germany one rape occurs every 68 minutes!

BOOM

If the old Saxon would see this, he would be immediately swayed by the facts to not buy the biased anti-Muslim narrative anymore. Sadly, this person is no longer with us.

Instead we have somebody who fells compelled to put the cherry on the cake and not only vilifying Muslims, but in addition the Arab Spring movement, presumably because it showed clearly and vehemently Muslims are not some sort of democracy-hating hive mind and therefore soundly smashes the Muslim-haters' nonsense narratives.

Shameful, just shameful.

On 21.1.2016 at 11:44 PM, Käpt'n said:

Saying that women should not be allowed to use "revealing" clothing [subjective definition] or use perfumes indicates that women do not have many rights according to men. Because rape is obviously a bad thing and the fact women are blamed for it is telling me men use it as a punishment for defying societal hierarchy

So, in conclusion, men would do it anyway as to "keep women in check"

Religion just seems an artificial and a bad reasoning for violating human rights and still following archaic and obsolete laws 

Nah, police officers achieve ignoring rape gangs all on their own, 's long as they're the native whites. You claim only India has a rape culture, yet not Germany? And you season that with the Western apologist phrase of "she asked for it?" Dude, how many times did I hear that from my fellow chalky countrymen... Your armchair international social critisizing is intellectually impoverished. You think you can win credibility points by linking to a suspiciously loaded, undersourced page by the oh so venerable BBC, but my on-site view deviates strongly from your conclusions.

If I walk my inner-city streets, it's not the OMG scary swarthies who let hang out the overreaching douchebro.

karikatur-uebergriffe-koeln-harm-bengen.

"What do those camel jockeys have for an inhuman perception of women?!"

Germany is much like America. It's only a crime if it's committed by the wrong hue of skin. If it's committed by the right one, it's ignored, treated as background noise, swept under the rug.

No, it's people like you who try their dearest to rationalize racism who are the real problem, always were the real problem. No matter how many statistics you bring forward that prove rape culture was a problem in our societies before the EEEBIL Moosleems came, guys like you come and dismiss them with a flick of your fingers and a sparse few glib words about how that and that is so totally not comparable, but your stuff always totally is comparable.

Edited by Gryphoneer