Fat People

Brass

Hey, you, walrus, don't just sit there eating and drinking shit, change up that diet a bit and start doing some exercise and you'll feel better. I believe in yew!

If you enjoy being fat, unhealthy, and a burden to everyone, then ignore above advice. 

Edited by Mr. Fox

7 hours ago, Lucyfish said:

Fuck people who are happy with their weight.

Like, how dare they not adhere to our personal standards of beauty, right? :u

Fuck people who are literal wastes of space.

Like, how dare they not adhere to BASIC standards of health and hygiene, right? 

Nobody is ASKING you twats to deal with fat people. Just ignore them and move on. I don't like it when people dye their hair bright red, but I don't bitch and moan about it, I turn my attention away from them.

EDIT: Hot damn, this is the edgelord thread. A good tool to find the people to block ASAP before they go into bitchy rants about "SJWs" and "political correctness".

Edited by VulpineTaco
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

Nobody is ASKING you twats to deal with fat people. Just ignore them and move on. I don't like it when people dye their hair bright red, but I don't bitch and moan about it, I turn my attention away from them.

EDIT: Hot damn, this is the edgelord thread. A good tool to find the people to block ASAP before they go into bitchy rants about "SJWs" and "political correctness".

Do you even know where you're at? Have fun blocking like half the forum. Also the block feature is broken so you'll still see their posts and pms. And of course no one is asking me to deal with fat people. The source of my rage is the fact that my personal space is violated, without consent, by people who have a football field diameter. I'm sorry that I get a little pissy when I get locked into some hambeast's event horizon. 

• Like 4

Just now, Brass said:

Do you even know where you're at? Have fun blocking like half the forum. Also the block feature is broken so you'll still see their posts and pms. And of course no one is asking me to deal with fat people. The source of my rage is the fact that my personal space is violated, without consent, by people who have a football field diameter. I'm sorry that I get a little pissy when I get locked into some hambeast's event horizon. 

Hey, there's a magical thing, it's called getting up, and picking a different seat. Fat people taking up the whole bus? Walk. Buy a car. Ride a bike.

13 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

This is basically an edgelord forum, hun. It's an offshoot of faf which had its conservative/liberal high and low tides. But the one thing it had in spades was self hating furries who need to kick something to feel better about themselves. Most aren't in any way happy btw. 

So pity them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Butters said:

This is basically an edgelord forum, hun. It's an offshoot of faf which had its conservative/liberal high and low tides. But the one thing it had in spades was self hating furries who need to kick something to feel better about themselves. Most aren't in any way happy btw. 

So pity them. 

Welp, that's my queue to leave. I'm dealing with too much shit to deal with a bunch of kiddos with nothing better to do than whine about shit they know nothing about.

EDIT: See, OP? I don't like something, I leave. Pretty easy.

Edited by VulpineTaco
  • Like 1

Just now, VulpineTaco said:

Welp, that's my queue to leave. I'm dealing with too much shit to deal with a bunch of kiddos with nothing better to do than whine about shit they know nothing about.

It's kinda like reading trump 2016 threads on facebook, good for a laugh...in a dark way. Or like documentaries on Mascots/Bronies/Attention Whores. 

Shame to lose to another potential user, but I suppose I don't blame ya if you don't find the negativity humorous. Try Weaysl or Sofurry. I believe both are still up and running. 

8 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

Hey, there's a magical thing, it's called getting up, and picking a different seat. Fat people taking up the whole bus? Walk. Buy a car. Ride a bike.

>it's called getting up

The bus is full

>picking a different seat

Bus is still full. There are people actively standing. Even more crowded if someone in a wheelchair is on board.

>Fat people taking up the whole bus? Walk.

It's 15 miles from here to where I work. I'm not saying I can't, but this is not a practical solution.

>Buy a car. Ride a bike.

Let me suddenly stop having seizures so I can legally operate motor vehicles 

The fact that I would have to do any of these things is just further proof that fat people suck. My rights begin where your comfort and feelings end. 

5 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

I-I'm a special snowflake and you're all SHITlords who don't know A-anything. Tell us your super special troubles and problems faggots. 

Edited by Brass
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brass said:

>it's called getting up

The bus is full

>picking a different seat

Bus is still full. There are people actively standing. Even more crowded if someone in a wheelchair is on board.

>Fat people taking up the whole bus? Walk.

It's 15 miles from here to where I work. I'm not saying I can't, but this is not a practical solution.

>Buy a car. Ride a bike.

Let me suddenly stop having seizures so I can legally operate motor vehicles 

The fact that I would have to do any of these things is just further proof that fat people suck. My rights begin where your comfort and feelings ends. 

Get a new job in a nearer place and stop being lazy, then. There's your whole argument reversed onto you.

EDIT: Do your seizures make you cranky? Is that what this is? Do you need somebody's special little sympathy box for your illness?

Edited by VulpineTaco

Get a new job in a nearer place and stop being lazy, then. There's your whole argument reversed onto you.

I worked really hard for this job. I studied hard and put together a portfolio. I had to jump through hoops and do a technical interview and training. The experience I receive here is the best in the area. I even further prove my dedication and work ethic by continuing my studies and bussing out there. Fat people sit around, eat junk, and jerk off. Please explain your argument I do not understand it. You just have this air of privilege and faggotry. And I don't say that lightly.

• Like 2

Just now, Brass said:

I worked really hard for this job. I studied hard and put together a portfolio. I had to jump through hoops and do a technical interview and training. The experience I receive here is the best in the area. I even further prove my dedication and work ethic by continuing my studies and bussing out there. Fat people sit around, eat junk, and jerk off. Please explain your argument I do not understand it. You just have this air of privilege and faggotry. And I don't say that lightly.

Well, sucks for you that you CHOSE a job so far away. Maybe you should have done some research on how it would impact your life. Maybe you should either A.) Deal with fat people as a fact of life or B.) Get a new job closer and quit whining about fat people. This just shows laziness on your part, since you didn't look at how your actions would impact you, and now you have to deal with trying to change it, which you are clearly not doing.

Also, since you've resorted to petty insults, that means something SOMEWHERE down the line about what I said hurt you, or at least annoyed you. I consider this a victory, as THAT level of annoyance typically denotes a lack of any sort of argument.

Well, sucks for you that you CHOSE a job so far away. Maybe you should have done some research on how it would impact your life. Maybe you should either A.) Deal with fat people as a fact of life or B.) Get a new job closer and quit whining about fat people. This just shows laziness on your part, since you didn't look at how your actions would impact you, and now you have to deal with trying to change it, which you are clearly not doing.

Also, since you've resorted to petty insults, that means something SOMEWHERE down the line about what I said hurt you, or at least annoyed you. I consider this a victory, as THAT level of annoyance typically denotes a lack of any sort of argument.

tfw I didn't win the internet arguement. Haha you punked me pretty hard bro. You showed me pretty fucking good haha

Just now, Brass said:

tfw I didn't win the internet arguement. Haha you punked me pretty hard bro. You showed me pretty fucking good haha

Again, this is an admission of having no legs to stand on, thereby invalidating near everything you've said. You're providing no defense, which is hard, especially dealing with an argument-reversal, and I know how much you have trouble making arguments above second-grade rhetoric.

3 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

Well, sucks for you that you CHOSE a job so far away. Maybe you should have done some research on how it would impact your life.

Wow. Like we all get to pick and choose where we can get hired. Yeah nooooo, it don't work that way. 

Just now, Endless/Nameless said:

Wow. Like we all get to pick and choose where we can get hired. Yeah nooooo, it don't work that way. 

Well, chose where to be hired, an many people I know did, so that must mean it's that easy for everyone, right?

1 minute ago, Brass said:

I had my doubts making this bait thread-- I didn't expect much turn out-- but this made it all worth it @VulpineTaco

Untitled.png.105c6b4b2c6a58b5c2ae49fbda9

So, you underlined a lot of outdated information, along with a joke quote from a podcast? Nice try at doxxing.

• Like 1

Well, chose where to be hired, an many people I know did, so that must mean it's that easy for everyone, right?

If it were that easy, I wouldn't be walking 1.5mi to work in -20° weather wanting to claw my face off the whole way all for a little minimum wage, now would I?

Just now, Endless/Nameless said:

If it were that easy, I wouldn't be walking 1.5mi to work in -20° weather wanting to claw my face off the whole way all for a little minimum wage, now would I?

And, there's you're arguments reversed, yet again. If it were that easy for all fat people to get thin, they wouldn't have to put up with all the shit they get, as well as the health issues.

This is entirely too easy.

4 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

So, you underlined a lot of outdated information, along with a joke quote from a podcast? Nice try at doxxing.

doxing. doxing.

SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT MY FA PAGE HELP ME

I AM BEING 

DOXED

2 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Nameless don't waste your time. 

And, there's you're arguments reversed, yet again. If it were that easy for all fat people to get thin, they wouldn't have to put up with all the shit they get, as well as the health issues.

It's actually very easy to burn and lose fat. It's not easy to build muscle. 

doxing. doxing.

SOMEONE IS LOOKING AT MY FA PAGE HELP ME

I AM BEING 

DOXED

Nameless don't waste your time. 

It's actually very easy to burn and lose fat. It's not easy to build muscle. 

I said "TRY" at doxxing, since it's really more like "babby's first attempt to dig up info".

It may not be that easy for some people, just like it's not that easy for you to up and find another job. Unless, of course, you want to stick by being lazy.

9 minutes ago, VulpineTaco said:

You're a tricky mf, arncha?

Okay so a Recap before the mods have a chance to close my thread.

@VulpineTaco is an overweight fedora tipping underaged brony furfag who:

• Thinks people who go out of their way to work are just being lazy.
  • Is hyper defensive of fat people to the point of being a pseudo intellectual on the internet 
  • Thinks screen capping their autistic bio for cringe material later is doxing
  • Is likely fat

Got anything else to say? Like, "these personal attacks just prove my argument!"?

• Like 1

Just now, Brass said:

Okay so a Recap before the mods have a chance to close my thread.

@VulpineTaco is an overweight fedora tipping underaged brony furfag who:

• Thinks people who go out of their way to work are just being lazy.
  • Is hyper defensive of fat people to the point of being a pseudo intellectual on the internet 
  • Thinks screen capping their autistic bio for cringe material later is doxing
  • Is likely fat

Got anything else to say? Like, "these personal attacks just prove my argument!"?

Well, considering you have no real defense, and you're just derailing the topic at hand, yeah, it kind of does prove my argument. You're not actually reading anything, or you'd know that most of the information from that box is out of date. You're lazy because you didn't do a little research as to where your job route will take you, so now you have to deal with a very small issue that apparently bothers you so much. You're using the term pseudo-intellectual with no basis. HOW am I a pseudo-intellectual? Are my arguments invalid because you posted a box full of old info? I didn't call it doxxing, I called it a pitiful parallel to it. And I'm not fat, I have hyperthyroidism, making me FAR underweight for my height range. I just don't like seeing people bitch and moan on the internet about such a non-issue. Seriously, you have a job, I assume you have bills to pay, a life to live, and since you allegedly have epilepsy, you have that to deal with. Your day is REALLY ruined by what is, at most, 30 minutes of having to scoot over a bit. This just makes your constant attempts to make me look bad even more depressing. Also, 17 is the legal age here, so no, I'm not "underage".

Just now, Mr. Fox said:

Come on, no one leaves hell furever. :3

I'm not even a furfag. I thought this would protect me. Like I would be immune to the furfaggotry. Little did I realize-- hell doesn't discriminate. Now I'm stuck with your faggots forever. Someone hold me I'm scared.

I'm not even a furfag. I thought this would protect me. Like I would be immune to the furfaggotry. Little did I realize-- hell doesn't discriminate. Now I'm stuck with your faggots forever. Someone hold me I'm scared.

I'd hold you, but you might have a seizure, and honestly, I don't want to carry your dead weight (much like society).

*holds tightly* it's OK Brassy-poo~, I'm here, everything is gonna be oooookay. 

21 minutes ago, Brass said:

you're not my husbando 

I mean, I can be, but only if you want me to be. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

12 minutes ago, Brass said:

`1450829912689.jpg.aa7bccede5332afb7ee4fa1450841598285.jpg.f1c9930f0b3d6f3a22b8331450932491173.jpg.524ebbe8b5bfe75a1ccb0a1451062478650.jpg.d9416e6d8bca938c14aea31451236727588.jpg.2d6a190a00e483e99d32b11451285500149.jpg.dccc3528b799830e11b3b61451593490166.png.2c1cd347f17e1be1db81601451775702309.jpg.60d1e05f88eae04f52aab81451775764945.jpg.33319eccdb16f09cf64e441452336189923.jpg.718264e00e9191e8201c311452473203587.jpg.5fbef0101e485493b709c2

1452143609405.jpg

Cats with hats? Laughing cheetahs? Fuck m8 you're killing me (#ded).

9 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Lion%20Stas6826.jpgUA_Mini_Furence_belo4ka_lion_fursuit_pos

Lets yiff.

Edited by Mr. Fox

• Zeke locked this topic