HAI FRIENDS

Gypsy

*waves* Hey everyone, I'm a furry artist!

I go by Gypsy or GypsyWolf.

I've had an account here for a bit now, but I figured it was time to introduce myself and actually start posting, lol.

Here are some of my most recent works! If you like what you see you can find more of my art here: 

FurAffinity | DeviantArt

Watches & comments greatly appreciated!~ 

ChandraCorrell.png

toriel.png

nikiwolf.png

SOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.png

LAURENCOMbg.png

• Like 3

Damn, that first one is super badass. I see a few other really badass ones on your FA too. Damn shame I'm poor and you're not accepting commissions atm. Maybe by the time I have money you will be? I still need to figure out exactly what my sona is supposed to look like yet, but you seem like you'd be a great person for the job based on what I have in mind so far.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Kinare said:

Damn, that first one is super badass. I see a few other really badass ones on your FA too. Damn shame I'm poor and you're not accepting commissions atm. Maybe by the time I have money you will be? I still need to figure out exactly what my sona is supposed to look like yet, but you seem like you'd be a great person for the job based on what I have in mind so far.

I will be opening this month! Just have a few in my queue to finish up first~

6 hours ago, Gypsy said:

I will be opening this month! Just have a few in my queue to finish up first~

I for sure won't be able to do it this month, but maybe next month if you're open send me a PM to remind me cuz I'm good at forgetting. ><

Also, do you need references or can you go based on solid concepts w/ proper descriptions? I can provide a visual ref for one small part only. Most of my struggle is actually putting what is in my head on paper so I have some sort of ref for people and I get frustrated with my fail doodles too much to try anymore. << I'm also very picky about certain things, so I might be a handful to work with, but if I gave you a solid enough idea with some creative freedom maybe that'd be cool?

What would something like the first pic cost? If I'm reading the pricing right, it'd be $15? I could offer another $5 on top of that because of lack of refs and possible complications due to me being picky. =p I've had a very hard time finding artists who had the style I was looking for with a cheap enough option for me to be able to afford, so I'm really hoping I can snag a slot w/ you.