PlusThirtyOne has returned.

...soooooooooo, yeah! -As if that was worth posting.
i've never been a fan of posting (or reader) introductory threads but i figured it'd be best to pop in here and say "Hey" instead of just going straight to posting art for critique. Sorry it took me so long to get back. i've been going through a lot of stress and hospital/health garbage over the last 4 months. if anybody is even remotely interested, my comic project has doubled in size and i'll be posting the new material soon for critique. There's just over 100 pages now and i'm hoping to score some more feedback. (on new AND old material)

Anyway, it feels good to be back.

20 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

Another familiar poster has returned! Welcome back!

Also, I think you talked about on FAF before, but I gotta ask, why do you intentionally never capitalize the letter i?

When i was 7 years old, i lost my shift-poking-finger in a freak cheese grating accident but for some reason i can still cap all the other letters. Hell if i know why...

Or maybe i just don't like phallic letters. (lower-case "L" is exempt because it's the first letter in "lactate")

Perhaps i was brutally assaulted by a rouge typesetter with a habit of pelting critics with vowels. (the serifs, you see, on the upper-case "i" are sharpened and act like throwing stars)

The internet has yet to figure me out. Hell, i don't even know. i just don't. :V

(this post was sponsored by Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Tootsie Pop)

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PlusThirtyOne said:

Only the bottom of those three is into dudes but you'll need approval and to pass an STD and background check performed by the other two. As for the aforementioned digits, your guess is as good as anyone else's.

I accept those terms and will present myself for approval! 

• Like 1