That creepy family member

Misomie

I have an uncle and never understood why no one liked him until I was older. This guy gives off the creepy aura of child rapist (or at the very least, super creep). A few years back, he was driving me and my boyfriend and got kinda lost and kept semi-swerving. My boyfriend pointed out he acted like he was high on drugs. 

You do not want to talk to or be around this guy. Even when he says innocent and wellmeaning things, it comes off as... odd. He's that guy that posts on and likes multiple pics from albums. Not just a few but easily in the double digits and back to back. I upload a new album, go to bed, and wake up to 20+ notifications all from him. 

The bad comments though....

He called my little brother fat. He called a young EIGHT YEAR OLD fat to his FACE. Every time my brother posts new pics of himself skateboarding or whatever (him now being a young teen) the creepy uncle has to insist on commenting on how healthy he looks. Like junk food means my brother is a fatty but sport stuff gets fit comments. -_-

When my dad died he insisted I need a man to live in my house/take care of me and that my boyfriend didn't count. Little snake tried to move in and take my house. He barely waited a few days! I came so incredibly close to blocking him and shunning him forever but I gave him another chance caus I'm a nice person. 

This isn't bad but just annoying. WHENEVER I post pics of fursuits that I'm working on, he talks about me making a storyboard for them to be kid's show characters. I have said and stressed multiple times that they aren't meant to be children's characters and are just costumes for myself. Most recent one involves me posting a fursuit head made on a bike helmet. He commented that it would be a great way to do tricks for my children's liveaction tv show. No no no no no no no no noooooo! They are not bloody children's characters and they never will be!

Aaauuuugh! I like comments and feedback but not these kinds!

Sounds to me like he's got mental issues. Which sucks cuz how you supposed to deal with someone like that, y'know?? Especially in your own family. But don't be afraid to break contact if you feel you have to; sometimes you just gotta do what's best for your life. 

20 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

What if you're the creepy family member?

Good cause then everyone will leave me alone.

15 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

This sounds creepy in the sense that hes trying to move in.. with.. your mom? wha?

Trying to move in with me. My parents were divorced so my mom lives elsewhere. I live alone with my pets. 

11 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Sounds to me like he's got mental issues. Which sucks cuz how you supposed to deal with someone like that, y'know?? Especially in your own family. But don't be afraid to break contact if you feel you have to; sometimes you just gotta do what's best for your life. 

I'm pretty sure there might b smething off but that doesn't excuse not trying to filter what you say. I think a few family members already did block him. My brother and I just need one more nasty comment to delete him forever. We both threatened him about it already and he stopped the triggering comment type.

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 9:47 PM, Azure said:

I dont have any family on my facebook for a reason. Not that it matters cuz theyre all dead but one. And i am the blackest of sheep. Feels good man

It's way easier to keep tabs on everyone if you are "friends" with them. Most of my family is pretty chill though, luckily.

1 minute ago, Conker said:

I'm surprised you've put up with him this long. Just those first few things you mentioned would have gotten me to cut all ties completely. That kind of shit ain't worth keeping in your life, family or not.

I want to come over for thanksgiving and look deeply into your eyes and drool while I slowly slice the turkey. 

On Wednesday, March 02, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Conker said:

I'm surprised you've put up with him this long. Just those first few things you mentioned would have gotten me to cut all ties completely. That kind of shit ain't worth keeping in your life, family or not.

I'm surprised as well. I should have. I was probably just not thinking right back then considering how awful everything was. One more thing though, just one more thing....

6 hours ago, Clove Darkwave said:

Let's stay on topic please.

As buck stated, they are practicing being that creepy family member. How else are they to creep out their family effectively?

(But yeah, totally off topic... Bad them)

• Like 1