Nootle's Doodles

Newt

Hello, I am Newt. Sometimes I doodle things. Things I doodle will go here.

Like this:

Spoiler

456fc14ca5.jpg

this:

Spoiler

6b1e9e229a.jpg

this [NSFW]:

Spoiler

fde274c6d1.jpg

and most importantly, this [NSFW]:

Spoiler

3de93868dc.jpg

feel free to shower me with praise and love and money

Edited by Newt
  • Like 2

Just now, Newt said:

OOH SICK BURN

No.

I ask because there isn't much variation in line thickness When I first started using my tablet I didn't realise I didn't have the dynamics driver installed and all of the lines were uniform thickness. 

Using a mouse is not an impediment to drawing anyway; this is an image my brother drew, and he uses a mouse. 

Sky lizard

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Saxon said:

I ask because there isn't much variation in line thickness When I first started using my tablet I didn't realise I didn't have the dynamics driver installed and all of the lines were uniform thickness. 

Using a mouse is not an impediment to drawing anyway; this is an image my brother drew, and he uses a mouse. 

[needlessly large image]

tumblr_m9zp02Eh8G1qimi3zo3_400.gif

For future reference, don't expect clean artwork from me; I don't give a shit.

I'm just pointing out that you might find things easier if you go into your brush dynamics menu and change the setting from 'basics simple' or 'pressure opacity' to 'pencil dynamics'. Have you tried playing with the dynamics settings before?

Give it a try and see whether you like the outcomes? 

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Saxon said:

It's the same shape as the eye; take a look. 

Oh right, I see now. Good job a making that connection, good eye man

6 hours ago, Newt said:

ask demand and ye shall receive

1459660198.direnewt_amiir.png

I don't wanna sound like a spoiled demanding brat but... If it isn't too much to ask could you please do a little modification? And that is if uhhhh you could draw the manbits to it or some underwear (I like it when things look natural and shizzle) but ONLY if it's not a bother to you dude, you already made a lot for me out of pure kindness and I appreciate it like hell

In any case, thank you so much! I'm really diggin' this, especially the body is spot on as my IRL build is very similar. I'll have you be my personal trainer so I can become STRONK and get some extra muscle mass. I'll pay you 1 cent per year

Quid pro quo. Expect something from me to you anyday. No no no no please, I insist

7 hours ago, Amiir said:

Oh right, I see now. Good job a making that connection, good eye man

I don't wanna sound like a spoiled demanding brat but... If it isn't too much to ask could you please do a little modification? And that is if uhhhh you could draw the manbits to it or some underwear (I like it when things look natural and shizzle) but ONLY if it's not a bother to you dude, you already made a lot for me out of pure kindness and I appreciate it like hell

In any case, thank you so much! I'm really diggin' this, especially the body is spot on as my IRL build is very similar. I'll have you be my personal trainer so I can become STRONK and get some extra muscle mass. I'll pay you 1 cent per year

Quid pro quo. Expect something from me to you anyday. No no no no please, I insist

np here

310d53f7af.jpg

jk here

1459660198.direnewt_amiir.png

thanks for the drawing

3 hours ago, Saxon said:

Now draw them together... :3

pls no

Holy hell, I'm so finicky with designs. Help me out here.

Which one of these alien cuttlefish thingys looks best?

(ALL ARE NSFW)

Spoiler

0ba35e7ae1.jpg

Spoiler

628bc8ffd5.jpg

Spoiler

c3a38dded2.jpg

Please tell me which color & pattern you like the most out of these. Should I change something about the patterns? Try different colors? Any suggestions about them are greatly appreciated.

Edited by Newt

On 4/4/2016 at 11:31 PM, Newt said:

Please tell me which color & pattern you like the most out of these. Should I change something about the patterns? Try different colors? Any suggestions about them are greatly appreciated.

Mmmh, interesting. I bet they would give fantastic blowj- COUGH COUGH

Well if the world they inhabit has different environments (I also assume they live underwater?) you could make modifications to color and patterns accordingly for camouflage purposes.

For example, one race lives in a sea with white sand and is thus white with maybe a few darker spots to mimick darker stones on the bottom. Another race lives in a sea with tall seaweed and have tiger-like stripe patterns to mimick the algae in which they may hide, a deepsea variant can have bioluminescence and be black or even transparent and so on and so forth. If they do live in the water, webbed hands and feet are also an option, as well as maybe a tail with a fin at the end to grant extra swimming thrust, speed and agility. You can also add like two webs that go from the side of the ribcage to the underside of the arm. Lastly, unless these aliens have their very own specific anatomy, wider hips for females would be tastier IMHO

Also that naga looks sexy af

Made some edits to the alienfish. Added actual hands and feet, wider hips, and a tail.

Well if the world they inhabit has different environments (I also assume they live underwater?) you could make modifications to color and patterns accordingly for camouflage purposes.

What I was trying to do was create a non-camouflaged base for the species. I figured they can adapt in color and texture to any environment, like cuttlefish do.

NSFW

Spoiler

1460017418.direnewt_cuttlefishh.png

Edited by Newt

• 2 weeks later...