Microsoft's "Teen Girl" AI Became a Hitler-Loving Sex Robot in under 24 Hours

ArielMT

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/03/24/microsofts-teen-girl-ai-turns-into-a-hitler-loving-sex-robot-wit/

Microsoft created a "teen girl" AI and put it on Twitter.  Less than 24 hours later, Microsoft had to delete it because it was making bigots proud and furries blush (:V).  Seriously, it professed a love for Hitler, became a 9/11 truther, and wanted to get wild between the sheets and beyond.

There was no word on whether Mtn Dew HDNW was accidentally spilled on its console or not.  :V

Robots will destroy humanity, and this is how.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Inpw said:

And they didn't know this would happen?

Ebooks bots tend not to do that, so I don't know what Microsoft did different.

And it got really bad, too.  Very NSFW/NSFC/NSFA screencaps: https://imgur.com/a/8DSyF and [forget it, just search].

Edited by ArielMT

1 minute ago, Inpw said:

I can almost guarantee a working bot would have a fail safe in place for this.

They must've known what kinds of people corporate brands on social media attract.  If anyone did their homework, their managers must have ignored it.

When brands say bae, it just isn't the same.

17 minutes ago, Luca said:

Following the corruption of this bot has been one of my favorite things in weeks. I'm so proud to have witnessed a purely innocent being die.

Ironically, since the robot parroted what other people said to it, it was only a mirror. D:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 6tails said:

I love the Ted Cruz comment that the bot had made.

And you honestly expect Microsoft to learn from other people when they've got a history of just doing whatever without thinking if others have done it before?

I was about to cite Windows copying the Lisa Office System and Macintosh System before remembering their first version broke their promise of doing floating windows.

Well, it does take Microsoft three versions to get anything right...

But apparently anyone can now build their own evil-Jenny Wakeman and set it loose on Twitter: http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/mar/31/now-anyone-can-build-own-version-microsoft-racist-sexist-chatbot-tay