Star Fox Zero

TrishaCat

2 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

My man must be rolling in the dough.

I'm not hating.

well its rather easy to make one look like they are :V

Folks once thought I was until I went "no...I got a car, meaning car insurance being a hundred bucks a month so no I cant get 8 pics that two weeks, I can get 2 or 3 that two weeks and no I dont have a credit card"

15 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

*plastic surgeon

( O-O)

Damn, no one can definitely judge then. Dude's got his shit together.

EDIT: You know what? No. I applaud him. Fucking good for him. Seriously. Educated and successful with his priorities intact. Just a doctor into something a bit different and far more disposable income to indulge in it however he wants.

12 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

( O-O)

Damn, no one can definitely judge then. Dude's got his shit together.

EDIT: You know what? No. I applaud him. Fucking good for him. Seriously. Educated and successful with his priorities intact. Just a doctor into something a bit different and far more disposable income to indulge in it however he wants.

The thing is: He's from Korea

Trying to draw Kreestal in Fox's lap, but I forgot I suck at drawing character interaction. Lemme borrow this, Impact... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

52 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

There isn't a lot of plastic surgeons in Korea

Wouldn't that be a point in his favor though? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nintendo acknowledged my love of Fox. See kids, obsess over a fictional character enough, and you will be rewarded for it, so don't let anyone tell you you're wasting your time, effort and talent by spending it all your fictional crush

WVW69jeqNzMfUx3J5a.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SirRob said:

Nintendo acknowledged my love of Fox. See kids, obsess over a fictional character enough, and you will be rewarded for it, so don't let anyone tell you you're wasting your time, effort and talent by spending it all your fictional crush

WVW69jeqNzMfUx3J5a.jpg

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm one of Big Boss's Soldiers. Hopefully one day I will be rewarded for this too.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2016 at 10:29 PM, Luca said:

Sometimes I like to pretend I'm one of Big Boss's Soldiers. Hopefully one day I will be rewarded for this too.

Don't worry, one day you too...

can become Big Boss's body double who will go on wacky adventures in Afghanistan and ultimately end up dying horribly!

• 2 weeks later...

You know, I was always curious about something. Why do Fox and Falco have the specials they do in Smash? The blaster makes sense and the deflector I guess can be written off as StarFox/Cornerian army issued tech. And their general combat moves just make sense. I'd expect them to be able to handle grounded combat situations, especially Fox seeing how formidable and agile he was in Adventures. 
It's cool, but why fire and a supersonic dash? Is there a specific reason Nintendo felt those worked for them? I half get why Fox uses fire since in a lot of Japanese media I see, foxes make use of fire abilities. There any official reading on those choices?

11 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

What would he say if he found out the game was a flop?

Probably enjoy the other aspects of the game if he actually wound up agreeing the controls were shit considering that was it's only problem. But I'd rather not think about what Milo would think if he were here. 

Too sad...

• 3 months later...

I'm digging this back up because this guy is killing it with the StarFox stuff (minus the centaur junk, sorry, not even remotely my thing). Can't believe I never posted his stuff here. 

http://jecbrush.deviantart.com/

fox_mccloud_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d51mo3
rob_64_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d5o3zxo.jpg
krystal_mccloud_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d5

Even his fan characters are really beast.

runner_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d5o4izk.jpg
wimo_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d5o4khi.jpg
andy_bonobo_wallpaper_by_jecbrush-d5o4e0

Honestly, StarFox fans do fan characters the best in my experience. Never really see anything too unfitting.