Inability to remain logged in

Zytan

Hey, I just wanted to mention a couple of things about the log in system to see if anyone else has been having the same problems.

So I'm using Chrome on OS X El Capitan and whenever I load the home page it asks for me to register/login.  Each time I ensure I tick 'remember me' yet I still have to log in each time regardless.  Additionally upon me entering my credentials correctly it still says I entered incorrect data and takes me to the dedicated login screen (as opposed to the drop down menu).  I can simply click to log in at this point and it accepts my originally 'incorrect' credentials.

Anyone got any ideas?  I'm baffled.  

N.B. It remembers me just fine on Chrome via Windows 7 and Android (same google account for all three).  I also don't use auto-form fill in features.

• Like 1

I had a similar problem where it wouldn't keep signed in, every time I'd change the page on phoenix it'd log me out which was infuriating. It eventually, somehow went good again on its own accord, lucky for me! I am no help though since I'm not a computer nerd. x3

• Like 1