A new COD...yay?

I can't actually speak for Call of Duty.  I never played them, nor could I get into their gameplay, so I can't say I hate them because I clearly can't compare, say, Serious Sam to Advanced Warfare.  Something about forcing yourself to move exponentially slower to actually be able to hit people doesn't tick right with me.  I did play Black Ops 2 at a friend's house, and one guy had dual pistol machine guns that seemed more like my cup of tea.

43 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Yeah, im actually more excited for that cause remember like MW1.

Yeah, Hardcore on Shipment splitscreen with this playing over it was good times if we weren't fucking around in Halo 3's Forge or playing Brawl.

25 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

>Modern Warfare is 9 years old

NkJzJov.png

Before we know it, we're all gonna DIE.

Holy shit, is it really?

I feel....so old...uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

1 minute ago, XoPachi said:

Yeah, Hardcore on Shipment splitscreen with this playing over it was good times if we weren't fucking around in Halo 3's Forge or playing Brawl.

I only ever played the Single player campaign for a bit. I was younger and sucked at video games. I can't imagine how bad I would've been if I played the the Multiplayer

10 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Holy shit, is it really?

I feel....so old...uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh

I was just shy of being 16 years old when CoD4 came out.  November 15th is when my birthday was.  I didn't get any of those cool consoles that you guys got, I didn't have friends come over for splitscreen.  I was neglected, I missed out on so much.  ;_;

11 minutes ago, DevilishlyHandsome49 said:

Wait...so MW Remastered is ONLY available with the premium version of Infinite Warfare?

Ugh, Activision...

You either have to spend 80, 100, or 120 bucks to get the remaster.  And according to the same research, it will indeed come to Windows.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-wont-be-s/1100-6439414/

I wonder if the European law will knock on their door and demand that they be separate and not bundled.  They did make Steam refunds happen, and IIRC they're fighting in France on allowing Steam users to sell or give their games away.

6 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

You either have to spend 80, 100, or 120 bucks to get the remaster.  And according to the same research, it will indeed come to Windows.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-remastered-wont-be-s/1100-6439414/

I wonder if the European law will knock on their door and demand that they be separate and not bundled.  They did make Steam refunds happen, and IIRC they're fighting in France on allowing Steam users to sell or give their games away.

Activision sure loves to be hated. Let's hope Europe comes through again on this one

• 2 weeks later...

They call me the m40 god.

CoD4 remastered will probably be more fun and nostalgic. We've only had 4 cods in the future, 2 of which were in the distant future. We've only had 14 Call of Duties (if I remember correctly), coming from 4 dev teams (Treyarch, InfinityWard, Sledgehammer Games, and Rebellion)

If Treyarch (and specifically Treyarch) did any actual innovation each year, the franchise probably would've grown more. You can actually blame them for making it seem like each call of duty is the same as the last.

Infinite Warfare is getting a lot of shit, and I can't tell if it's warranted or not. I don't see it being any worse than ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...