Ever laugh at your friend's pain?

Red Lion

I'll admit I do all the time.

I took one of my friends out for lunch the other day and while I got up to go use the bathroom she decided she'd steal a bite of my food. Usually I let her pick at my fries but the general rule is no sampling the main food item without asking for a bite or offering up a trade of equal value. So you can imagine I found it pretty hilarious when she discovered the jalapenos in my cheeseburger. She spent a whole ten minutes trying to curb the burn. 

Bitch if you can't take the heat, don't steal my food. *Z-snap*

As much as you love your friends do you ever just wanna laugh at their pain? 

• Like 2

I think that's normal, it's called schadenfreude.  Though that's in general in regards to others, not just friends.

As for me, a friend of mine got hit by a car.  The first mental image I had was him being flown in the air, like a cartoon character.  The second mental image I had, shortly after that, was him getting killed.  Thank god he only broke his leg.

29 minutes ago, major lee snake said:

I think that's normal, it's called schadenfreude.  Though that's in general in regards to others, not just friends.

As for me, a friend of mine got hit by a car.  The first mental image I had was him being flown in the air, like a cartoon character.  The second mental image I had, shortly after that, was him getting killed.  Thank god he only broke his leg.

Glad he didn't die, I don't think I could laugh if I knew someone got seriously injured. 

It depends on the situation. If someone gets hurt out of idiocy, they probably deserved it and deserve to be laughed at. If it was by pure accident, I feel bad about it and would most likely run to their aid than anything else..

• Like 1

It's all situational, there's time to laugh and times not to laugh. And I normally would base it off what ever happened on just that one instance. In this case, that's hilarious and I would've died laughing and teased them endlessly about it. x3