My Hypnosis script (NSFW)

Fantasma

So uh, hello phoenix!

As some may I have noticed I uhhhhhhh do hypnosis. Erotic hypnosis.

To this effect I wrote a script for my subjects to enjoy when I'm away, and I thought I might share it. I just reviewed it and while it has minor erotic themes there is nothing crazy, harmful, or weird.

Here is the NSFW link, and the password for the NSFW link is test. Did I mention NSFW http://mistresswyvern.tumblr.com?

@FenrirDarkWolf @WolfNightV4X1

Just now, PastryOfApathy said:

idk, I think erotic hypnosis is pretty self-explanatory.

Ah with stuff like this half the time it's not what I expect.

And hey, may as well get an answer from someone who knows what it is, as opposed to one of a billion crazy people on the internet. At least with this answer I know it's fairly reliable.

2 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

Ah with stuff like this half the time it's not what I expect.

And hey, may as well get an answer from someone who knows what it is, as opposed to one of a billion crazy people on the internet. At least with this answer I know it's fairly reliable.

Erotic hypnosis is utilizing hypnotic techniques and states for a purpose of pleasure. In common terms, using certain ways of speaking, and of course trance, to be stimulated in certain ways.

Think of a good book you got lost in, and started to imagine. It is like that.

Unfortunatly the community at large suffers from unethical hypnotists (aka predators) and a few tropes (such as bimbos, hypnoslaves, etc). I tend to find these things unappealing to me as a hypnotist because if any mark is to be left with my subjects I would rather it be one of good health. 

If anyone is interested in knowing more, just let me know. Just be safe out there

@Mr. Fox

I will record the audio at some point in the next maybe 5 days, and will probably have a new script ready. Only problem is, it's probably going to be waaaay too kinky for here.

You might notice it is starting to get so warm in here, or maybe that’s you blushing...

Make the choice now whether to stay and feel my warmth spreading...

...actually I do feel warm...the warm is flowing everywhere

...OH FUCK MAN; I PISSED MYSELF!

>:C

D:<

*huff*

(I hope you don't mind me taking a couple of excerpts ;3 )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Johanna Waya said:

Erotic hypnosis is utilizing hypnotic techniques and states for a purpose of pleasure. In common terms, using certain ways of speaking, and of course trance, to be stimulated in certain ways.

Think of a good book you got lost in, and started to imagine. It is like that.

Unfortunatly the community at large suffers from unethical hypnotists (aka predators) and a few tropes (such as bimbos, hypnoslaves, etc). I tend to find these things unappealing to me as a hypnotist because if any mark is to be left with my subjects I would rather it be one of good health. 

If anyone is interested in knowing more, just let me know. Just be safe out there

Oh, that's pretty neat. I tend to forget hypnotists are still around, I don't hear of them often. Did you take specific courses for it or did you just learn general hypnosis and build off that?

4 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I'm curious, what is erotic hypnosis, and what is the purpose? 

Basically its literal mindfuck :v

Nah but for serial I could explain it somewhat and parrot what I know but its best to leave it to the pros

@Feelwell the Rabbit

It's a funny thing, most tists in this interest are self taught in one way or another.

I learned first by being a subject to both the best and the worst (in every sense of the word) because I had issues and it was a great distraction. Once you understand the mind it just takes the desire.

@Saxon

Yep, totally what I had in mind :V

For serious though, most of the feedback I have gotten has been that it instills a warm, fuzzy, head with a sometimes horny aftertaste. Of course some people said their minds felt like they were melting, but that happens when you read these things over and over

@everyone

Thanks for so supportive of my evil hidden hobby I appreciate it.

It seems really cool. 

10 minutes ago, Johanna Waya said:

some people said their minds felt like they were melting, but that happens when you read these things over and over

That just means it's working. Besides, sounds like a heck of an experience. 

I can't say I was influenced much either way, and I do enjoy getting lost in books, but it may be because I read quite quickly, and am kinda huddled in a chair. 

Or maybe I was and I don't remember it. 

Maybe it was all a dream. I don't know.

6 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

It seems really cool. 

That just means it's working. Besides, sounds like a heck of an experience. 

I can't say I was influenced much either way, and I do enjoy getting lost in books, but it may be because I read quite quickly, and am kinda huddled in a chair. 

Or maybe I was and I don't remember it. 

Maybe it was all a dream. I don't know.

Well the way to do it is just relax, you know, like you would if the sun was setting on a warm night. Once you do that, you just focus on the words and go for the warm fuzzy ride as you just breathe and (of course) relax~

Remember Feelwell there is alot of less than safe or sane stuff out there and you can easily make this hobby into an addiction due to the things it makes you feel. Be safe.

Just now, Johanna Waya said:

Well the way to do it is just relax, you know, like you would if the sun was setting on a warm night. Once you do that, you just focus on the words and go for the warm fuzzy ride~

I think I'll try it again later, or maybe try the audio version. I think that'd be more effective.

2 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I think I'll try it again later, or maybe try the audio version. I think that'd be more effective.

..... I should really get to recording that. I mean I read it (with some improv, of course, as the words work best at a certain rythym whether written or spoke) to great effective with val.... I just didn't record it.

Just now, Johanna Waya said:

..... I should really get to recording that. I mean I read it (with some improv, of course, as the words work best at a certain rythym whether written or spoke) to great effective with val.... I just didn't record it.

No need to hurry for my sake, just mention it or something whenever it's finished. I'm just curious.

40 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I'm not totally sure how to feel about it, but it's fucking fascinating.

Why thank you~

I'm always around to talk with, but here's a little hint. All those special words and phrases you know? They are suggestions and they are triggers, each time read the triggers grow stronger and stronger and they act as suggestions better and better.

Just a little hint of the magic.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Johanna Waya said:

Why thank you~

I'm always around to talk with, but here's a little hint. All those special words and phrases you know? They are suggestions and they are triggers, each time read the triggers grow stronger and stronger and they act as suggestions better and better.

Just a little hint of the magic.

I figured as much. 

Repetition is a powerful thing, in any medium.

2 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

I figured as much. 

Repetition is a powerful thing, in any medium.

Oh more than that, proper reinforcement is the key. If I just spouted these phrases they would grow weaker, but how it stands now each word is a living thing burning into the bodies of those that reads them.

*is in mistress mode, will gtfo and chill out, sorry*

• Like 2