so many.... bots... I don't wanna drown anymore

So.... there's this other forum that has furries on it, that's not all about role play humps *gasp* and I was on it... and there where so many  spammy bot posts, and like 0 mods did anything about it and it's horrible....

But now I'm here, and this place seems nice... could have sworn I was here once before, but I may be mistaken. Anyway. I'm punnchy or ralphie, or hey you fox guy! But I'm not a fox, I"m a husky, well you look like a fox, but I'm not, and you should know the difference....

Anyway Hi.

• Like 1

Hello! Welcome to Phoenixed. We're a little place and mods are alive and well.. but we're concerned about you having a lovely time. There's lots of fun stuff to do around here, and we also have a public Discord chat if that's also your thing. Poke around and be sure to ask us any questions you may have! 

1 hour ago, Punnchy said:

So.... there's this other forum that has furries on it, that's not all about role play humps *gasp* and I was on it... and there where so many  spammy bot posts, and like 0 mods did anything about it and it's horrible....

But now I'm here, and this place seems nice... could have sworn I was here once before, but I may be mistaken. Anyway. I'm punnchy or ralphie, or hey you fox guy! But I'm not a fox, I"m a husky, well you look like a fox, but I'm not, and you should know the difference....

Anyway Hi.

holyfuckingshit

WASSUP, MAN?!

Decided to branch out from furrypile?

Remember me?

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:52 AM, Punnchy said:

I fail to see why this is a bad thing.

1 hour ago, Crazy Lee said:

You weren't on Fur Affinity forums, were you?

The very same

1 hour ago, Chrysocyon said:

Hey you fox guy!  Welcome to the forums.  I get confused for a fox all the time so I know your plight.

I'm not a fox, I"m a husky