E3 2016

yell0wf0x

So e3 is just around the corner and the biggest gaming news is just a couple days away.  That said,  let's talk about e3 and it's announcements before e3,  during e3 and after e3. 

So what are ye guys looking forward to? 

Here's a list of thing I definitely want to see.

Pokemon sun and moon

WATCH dogs 2

South Park the fractured but whole

Last of Us 2

Crash bandicoot (and back with naughty dog at that) 

Sly Cooper 5

God of War 4

The last guardian

Final Fantasy xv

Final Fantasy vii remake

Detroit beyond human

Silent Hills spiritual successor (if the rumors that Kojima and del Toro are still going at it after what happened with Konami are true) 

Fire emblem for mobile

These are on the top of my head right now.Im sure hoping to be surprised again this year as I was last year with sony's e3 presentation.  

I MUST have some more Deus Ex Mankind Divided. It'd also be cool if Bethesda teased something about a possible Elder Scrolls VI but everyone with a bit of common sense knows that's extremely unlikely

Ape Escape 4, The World Ends With You 2, Kid Icarus Uprising 2, an official Xbox 360 emulator from Microsoft on PC, Final Fantasy Type 0 Online localization, and more general PC ports are all things I am hoping for announcements for.

I expect none of the above to be announced however.

;_;

Maybe a Nier Automata release date will be given. That'd be kind of nice.

9 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

Not even Zelda nor FF15?

I'm actually not too interested in learning more about the new Zelda game, I'd prefer it to be as much of an exploration into the unknown as possible. Of course, I'll probably look at the E3 footage because being on the internet would be torturous otherwise. I'm not really into Final Fantasy either, the only ones I've played are 3 and 6, and the beginning of 7. I own 7 through Steam, and was playing it with a friend, but we haven't played it in months.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Toshabi said:

Kingdom Hearts 3 update: It'll take us another 10 years to finish this because we still can't figure out what the fuck we were doing with this story.

Update: Its been delayed to add Lighting from FF13 into a Frozen sing-a-long

• Like 5

14 hours ago, SirRob said:

I'm actually not too interested in learning more about the new Zelda game, I'd prefer it to be as much of an exploration into the unknown as possible. Of course, I'll probably look at the E3 footage because being on the internet would be torturous otherwise. I'm not really into Final Fantasy either, the only ones I've played are 3 and 6, and the beginning of 7. I own 7 through Steam, and was playing it with a friend, but we haven't played it in months.

I actually feel you on the Zelda bit. I just want to know the basics of how it plays and what crucial new features they'll be adding, like combat and new horseback mechanics. 

And FF7 is boring. :y

2 minutes ago, Aouzy said:

I can't wait for all the memes, lies and lack of gameplay. Just like every year.

I can't wait for the people who think the CG trailers and cinematic "gameplay" will actually be representative of the final products. Like the idiots who honestly thought Doom 4 was going to play how it was presented at it's E3 reveal as if that EVER happens (for better or worse). Now look at them. Fiending on it. lol

18 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

There a time for Nintendo's E3, btw? Specifically EST?

Nintendo has opted out of its recent trend of Digital Events to instead begin with a full day of Nintendo Treehouse: Live, starting on June 14th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST for the USA and on June 15th 4AM NZST / 2AM AEST for AUS and NZ. 

21 minutes ago, yell0wf0x said:

Nintendo has opted out of its recent trend of Digital Events to instead begin with a full day of Nintendo Treehouse: Live, starting on June 14th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST for the USA and on June 15th 4AM NZST / 2AM AEST for AUS and NZ. 

???

Nintendo's going to be there. http://venturebeat.com/2016/06/10/nintendo-e3-2016-what-to-expect-conference-nx-zelda/

17 minutes ago, XoPachi said:

>Zelda may give players the option to play as a female Link.
>Zelda may also have voice acting.
>The sequel to cult classic Earthbound, Mother 3, may finally get localized for North America.

All lies.

39 minutes ago, Imperial Impact said:

>Zelda may give players the option to play as a female Link.
>Zelda may also have voice acting.
>The sequel to cult classic Earthbound, Mother 3, may finally get localized for North America.

All lies.

I think NoA has given plenty of reasons to suspect an official release of Mother 3 in the near future.

Just now, XoPachi said:

That game was fun as fuck. Just takes a bit to get moving is all. But not as long as some Final Fantasy games, like holy SHIT FF13...

I've never played FF13, but I'm close to 13 playthroughs of Terranigma. Now that game really gets going after the Ra Tree.

Just now, Sourdough said:

I've never played FF13, but I'm close to 13 playthroughs of Terranigma. Now that game really gets going after the Ra Tree.

I almost liked 13, but it was like Call of Duty the JRPG. Just the most linear, braindead, corridor experience. I was done after like 8 hours.