Fossa

1 hour ago, LowPitchFart said:

Yeah. I saw. Comey spent fifteen minutes explaining that she was woefully irresponsible and a bumbling fucking retard with sensitive intelligence. Sure, I'm sold; let's go ahead and give her the nuclear football.

Don't forget she still may be under investigation for public corruption.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Butters said:

The only good thing about a Hillary win will be all the millions of trump fans screaming and crying in terror and rage.

Christmas comes early in 2016 I guess. 

Perhaps.

Then again, I wouldn't want Hill-dog in office either and I do not like Mr. Fart.

17 hours ago, Zeke said:

Perhaps.

Then again, I wouldn't want Hill-dog in office either and I do not like Mr. Fart.

I was for Bernie. With him gone, there's really no other major party candidate that shares my values and policy ideas. I can't decide if I'll vote this year or not...and if I did it sure wouldn't be for either of them. 

It's either of vote for no change or disastrous change.  

1 hour ago, #00Buck said:

The only thing dumber than the person who stands in line at McDonalds and does not know what to order is the undecided voter. 

Could be worse.

Could be the guy who goes into a movie theater not knowing what to watch and start asking, "you've seen everything, what's the best movie?" Then with a giant-ass line behind them start watching movie trailers on their phone as you try to tell them to walk out of line since they're wasting everyone's time they ignore you because they're like straight-up African.

Also there's nothing wrong with being an undecided voter. Sometimes each side is just complete and utter shit.

10 hours ago, #00Buck said:

The only thing dumber than the person who stands in line at McDonalds and does not know what to order is the undecided voter. 

I have to disagree, what if by voting you violate your morals or conscious? The whole voting for the lesser evil phrase that I see being thrown around is a garbage argument in my opinion. Evil is evil. Been playing the Witcher 3 lately and something Geralt said in a game trailer speaks volumes on this election.

"Evil is evil, lesser greater, it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil or another, I'd rather not choose at all."

• Like 3

9 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Could be worse.

Could be the guy who goes into a movie theater not knowing what to watch and start asking, "you've seen everything, what's the best movie?" Then with a giant-ass line behind them start watching movie trailers on their phone as you try to tell them to walk out of line since they're wasting everyone's time they ignore you because they're like straight-up African.

Also there's nothing wrong with being an undecided voter. Sometimes each side is just complete and utter shit.

39 minutes ago, Rukh Whitefang said:

I have to disagree, what if by voting you violate your morals or conscious? The whole voting for the lesser evil phrase that I see being thrown around is a garbage argument in my opinion. Evil is evil. Been playing the Witcher 3 lately and something Geralt said in a game trailer speaks volumes on this election.

"Evil is evil, lesser greater, it makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I'm to choose between one evil or another, I'd rather not choose at all."

I don't know if I agree or disagree with your opinions.

I can't decide.