#HeterosexualPrideDay

Toshabi

5 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

He's saying that responding to bad things with bad things generates more bad things. He's not siding with bigotry.

Responding to people by speaking badly about a group of people in the form of a generalization because there are people acting badly in response to a group they don't like doesn't promote equality.

wow like stop mansplaining like omg u fuckin bigot

• Like 4

Who gives a shit just who fucking cares anymore? The way people see themselves, the tint of someone's skin, the god they pray to, their reproductive organs; can't people see none of it matters? If you don't like something, ignore it! Close your eyes, leave, whatever! It means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things. All life on planet earth could be wiped out and the rest of the universe would go right on the way it had before.

We can either learn to get along with each other and enjoy our short time here or kill ourselves over petty shit and leave only ruins behind for visitors to ponder on.

On 7/4/2016 at 8:58 PM, LowPitchFart said:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/pride-parade-toronto-1.3662823

I didn't know Pride Toronto were a bunch of pussies.

I said it last time this kinda shit happened when these raging fucksticks hijacked a fucking MEMORIAL dedicated to the people killed in Orlando, but this is the "oppression olympics" and the victim-culture surrounding it at its most disgusting and exploitative.

As much as I think BLM was a once legitimate movement that has now been thoroughly hijacked by vile, entitled racists, I would have zero issue with them being a part of the parade if they actually y'know asked.

But nope, they're entitled to use this platform to spew their special brand of racism and vile propaganda and if you don't think so fuck you we're gonna fuck your shit because equality. Although really I think it's the parade organizer's fault for bending over and taking this garbage and they should feel ashamed of themselves for enabling these bullies to continue their bullshit.

The internet was a mistake.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

I said it last time this kinda shit happened when these raging fucksticks hijacked a fucking MEMORIAL dedicated to the people killed in Orlando, but this is the "oppression olympics" and the victim-culture surrounding it at its most disgusting and exploitative.

As much as I think BLM was a once legitimate movement that has now been thoroughly hijacked by vile, entitled racists, I would have zero issue with them being a part of the parade if they actually y'know asked.

But nope, they're entitled to use this platform to spew their special brand of racism and vile propaganda and if you don't think so fuck you we're gonna fuck your shit because equality. Although really I think it's the parade organizer's fault for bending over and taking this garbage and they should feel ashamed of themselves for enabling these bullies to continue their bullshit.

The internet was a mistake.

Apparently they were actually invited and this is what they decided to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LowPitchFart said:

Apparently they were actually invited and this is what they decided to do.

True. They were invited as guests and blocked the parade anyways.

That like being invited to a party and pissing on the birthday cake. 

• Like 2

Hetero Pride didn't become a thing until LGBT Pride gained prominence.

Similarly, after the emergence of Black Lives Matter, suddenly, we got All Lives Matter from people who previously weren't the types to normally give a shit about "all lives."

Trumpeting Hetero Pride is particularly tacky and crass in the wake of a the deaths of 49 gay people.

It's just aggrieved privilege, is what it is. It's people who are used to the world being calibrated according to their preferences by default being mad about having to make time and room for people they previously had the luxury of ignoring, dismissing, or denigrating.

Of course, activist movements and groups also have their share of spoiled, entitled, and privileged people who showboat, throw tantrums, and draw attention and support away from vital issues and vulnerable people. This only serves to further embolden and enable the aforementioned aggrieved privileged people, whose resulting antics and rhetoric then further embolden and enable the SJWs and their ilk.