Warframe

Ayattar

My girlfriend is hooked on this game, she has thousands of hours logged into it. I played about 40 minutes of it and uninstalled it.

I'm not surprised. Played alone it's super-boring.

Oh and you mentioned teamspeak in the run. How do I... do that?

You install the teamspeak and then log onto a teamspeak server. Once you install it, pm me for details ie. server adress and password. We have our own furfag one.

I'm not surprised. Played alone it's super-boring.

You install the teamspeak and then log onto a teamspeak server. Once you install it, pm me for details ie. server adress and password. We have our own furfag one.

No I played with people. I spent like 30 minutes waiting for them to get shit started in the game and start playing with me, and whatever we did (I still have no idea) took about 10 minutes and it was over. I wasn't thrilled and just removed the game lol.

No I played with people. I spent like 30 minutes waiting for them to get shit started in the game and start playing with me, and whatever we did (I still have no idea) took about 10 minutes and it was over. I wasn't thrilled and just removed the game lol.

thats understandable as thats why its considered a binge kind of game. then again so far I been a heavy soloist while often time if I need to I'll go into public. That game you need a reason to get on to do something may it be an event or to get items, you just can't play it with no reason.

i shot a stalker in the face yesterday with his own bow and he died instant. wasn't even a crit or smth he was just that plain weak... im kinda expecting more from somebody who is supposed to be our boogeyman...
 didn't they plan on buffing him? did that happen already?

Edited by shiy0

i shot a stalker in the face yesterday with his own bow and he died instant. wasn't even a crit or smth he was just that plain weak... im kinda expecting more from somebody who is supposed to be our boogeyman...
 didn't they plan on buffing him? did that happen already

I think they nerfed him. Zanuka and Grustrag 3 are stronger... not by much.

I think they nerfed him. Zanuka and Grustrag 3 are stronger... not by much.

nerfed for what exactly? even my kubrow can kill this guy now in one hit and she only makes 2064 dmg...(ehehe only) oo

also i did the same to the zanuka thing...

( gametag is shotoro while where at it.)

wasnt he always spawning like with lvl 70? nowadays i saw him with lvl 30 most of the time.

it was back when there was a glitch, as how strong he is is base on the group AND the level. Not to mention he havent realy been updated as he is the oldest Tenno hunters. Stalker would just hunt you down ignoring everything else, Zanuka will hunt you down but wont mind taking out others while the grustrag will gladly fight everyone.

it was back when there was a glitch, as how strong he is is base on the group AND the level. Not to mention he havent realy been updated as he is the oldest Tenno hunters. Stalker would just hunt you down ignoring everything else, Zanuka will hunt you down but wont mind taking out others while the grustrag will gladly fight everyone.

ohhh yeaaaah... also i just remembered how some dudes got a lvl 9999 stalker in some event. wasn't it cuz the enemys lvl cap kept rising the more you went in or smth like that?

If you still need the helmet bp, I have one.

Thank you for the offer but my Ember Prime is being made right now.

Now all I need is Sicarius Prime receiver and Glaive Prime blueprint. I hope to get them both today.

Edited by Ayattar

and so i'm clanless again... atleast in warframe. decided to go cuz nobody was playing with me anyways who was in the clan too...

i called it clan... afterall we done together my loyalty is back at this lvl hum?... maybe no wonder after what happened the last months...

anyway if you have some space for a crazy lonewolf would you add me to yours? makes most likely more sense than running alone with my kubrow through an unfinished dojo wich will never be done while waiting for them to change there mind and somehow decide to play with me again wich like they said on they're own will never happen... :'3