R.I.P Jess

Kinharia

My sisters cat Jess passed away today at the age of 10. He had three tumors and had no chance of surviving and the decision was taken to put him to sleep. Rest in peace tuxedo cat <3 he was the friendliest Cat I've ever known.

857429_3844401088330_1119654584_o.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Lucyfish said:

It's bad that I see thread titles like this and panic thinking someone I know died.

But still, RIP kitkat. He's up in kitty heaven playing with all the toys he could ever want.

He's begging for food off Angels now :P

Aw, it's always hard to lose a cat. As a kid, I always wanted them to just live forever, and I still do...though I guess the world would have a lot of cats, that way.

Well, I hope you have lots of fond memories. It's weird, as a kid, I'd talk to my cats, and tell them all my problems and secrets, and somehow, I always felt better afterwards.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fossa-Boy said:

Aw, it's always hard to lose a cat. As a kid, I always wanted them to just live forever, and I still do...though I guess the world would have a lot of cats, that way.

Well, I hope you have lots of fond memories. It's weird, as a kid, I'd talk to my cats, and tell them all my problems and secrets, and somehow, I always felt better afterwards.

Not going to lie, as a 22 year old I still do this to my Cat. At first when we adopted Jess at 1yr old I accept he would die eventually but after a while I sort of got myself into the mindset of "He'll be here forever!" Life really does love to punch you in the face with these things.

• Like 2