News Article on "Nazi Furs for Trump"

PastryOfApathy

11 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Ah I see you rock the "premium  brand." 

Yes, this is good. 

We can put you in charge of the youth brigade. 

You will bring the message to the young people and give them their indoctrination. 

I feel like Cobra Commander! This is awesome.

I vill do you proud, Herr Buck. I vill ensure ze youth learn ze true terror of ze normie cis scum.

12 hours ago, Osrik said:

Wait, your movement has now added Communism to its Nazi and Jihadist ideology? What does a Communo-Nazi Jihadist ideology even look like?

Just wait until we add veganism! 

8 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

THE FURRY GODS SHINE THEIR LIGHTS DOWN ON ME

2016-08-17-140620.jpg

You shall be the Queen of our movement and give all the cis scum Mercury poisoning. 

7 hours ago, Zerig said:

let me get in on this

i dont even know what this is for im just putting pants on my head

takbir

takbir.jpeg

inshah-howlah the infurdels will be purged

You must Yiff 12 times a day during the call to Murr. 

5 hours ago, Pignog said:

20160817_190300.jpg

wherever raccoon husband goes, i follow

Ah comrade I see you support the Pastry-archy!

5 hours ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I vill do you proud, Herr Buck. I vill ensure ze youth learn ze true terror of ze normie cis scum.

Unleash the baby furs! 

Let the diapers rain upon our enemy so thick that it blots out the sun!

• Like 5

Ah, with Comrade Mallet's words I now see that your movement is in line with the teachings of Marx, and am ready to lend you my full support to your cause.

DSCF9759.JPG

My fellow fursons, too long has the Furletariat been fursecuted by the CIS normie capitalist scum! We must rise up, a United Furont, behind Comrades Buck and Pastry, and throw off our shackles! We will yiff at the Gates of Hell if we have to, but in the end, we will be Victorious!

• Like 3

On August 18, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Osrik said:

Ah, with Comrade Mallet's words I now see that your movement is in line with the teachings of Marx, and am ready to lend you my full support to your cause.

DSCF9759.JPG

My fellow fursons, too long has the Furletariat been fursecuted by the CIS normie capitalist scum! We must rise up, a United Furont, behind Comrades Buck and Pastry, and throw off our shackles! We will yiff at the Gates of Hell if we have to, but in the end, we will be Victorious!

Thank you for your zeal comrade! You will receive the medal of golden Murr for your dedication.

Rady for the bayonet charge! That will show the shoppes at Pottery Barn what true dedication really is.

All ideologies have been added but I still can't figure out how to also incorporate the confederate flag into out movement. 

Perhaps we can save some of the normies and make them slaves on the cucumber plantations? Whipping them might be fun? 

• Like 1

On 8/17/2016 at 0:45 AM, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

2: Boyfriend...? Or Be Your Own Friend? No to both, not even I am my own friend.

"Before you Follow". Some people set up byf pages to list a few things for people to consider before clicking the follow button

generally shit like "please don't follow me if you're a pedophile / terf / nazi" etc etc

the pages gained a bit of notoriety among the status quo warriors community because people tend to put shit in there related to their kin identities, specifically fictionkin saying "I'm kin with x character if you identify that way as well don't follow" or "if you are kin with x y z problematic character please don't follow me" (generally a villain and tbh I wouldn't want to hang around someone who identifies with some anime villain either lmao)

57 minutes ago, Another Ampers& said:

"Before you Follow". Some people set up byf pages to list a few things for people to consider before clicking the follow button

generally shit like "please don't follow me if you're a pedophile / terf / nazi" etc etc

the pages gained a bit of notoriety among the status quo warriors community because people tend to put shit in there related to their kin identities, specifically fictionkin saying "I'm kin with x character if you identify that way as well don't follow" or "if you are kin with x y z problematic character please don't follow me" (generally a villain and tbh I wouldn't want to hang around someone who identifies with some anime villain either lmao)

Where is you pyjama face picture?

You're letting the movement down. 

7 hours ago, Taikugemu said:

>Implying it's not white supremacy.

Get out.

How do I say this without implying anything...

You're making two assumptions with this statement

The first being that the person you're talking to has divorced trump from white supremacy, and the second being that they view white supremacy as a bad thing

18 hours ago, Taikugemu said:

>Implying it's not white supremacy.

Get out.

Get a load of this guy

11 hours ago, Another Ampers& said:

How do I say this without implying anything...

You're making two assumptions with this statement

The first being that the person you're talking to has divorced trump from white supremacy, and the second being that they view white supremacy as a bad thing

Please don't make such damaging, false remarks about my personal character 

4 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Saying Trump would make a good leader (in any case he's the best of what's being offered) doesn't equate to me being a white supremist

I was not calling you a white supremist, I was saying Trump would not make a very good leader.

34 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

If you tell me what that is ill put one up because I want to be included in all activities

Wrap your face in PJ's or other rags / clothes and post it in this thread so You can know that you support the revolution. 

On August 17, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

THE FURRY GODS SHINE THEIR LIGHTS DOWN ON ME

2016-08-17-140620.jpg

Do as above!

Comrade Buck! I think I have discovered why our Revolutionary movement has stalled! We lack a flag that all fursons can rally to!

To remedy this setback, I have devised a banner which encapsulates the main tenets of our great movement, which will strike fear into the hearts of the CIs normie scum!

Untitled.png

Glory to the Revolution!

• Like 4

I just friggin knew when I joined this forum it'd become a breeding ground for an insane idealistic revolution.

On 8/18/2016 at 2:18 AM, Osrik said:

I read CIS and was like

"Confederacy of Independent Systems? Starwars?"

2 minutes ago, Feelwell the Rabbit said:

I just friggin knew when I joined this forum it'd become a breeding ground for an insane idealistic revolution.

I read CIS and was like

"Confederacy of Independent Systems? Starwars?"

Yeah, that's usually my first thought when I see it myself...

Had+to+be+done+_b5a93a3accdc02bbaa0e1f82

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Osrik said:

Comrade Buck! I think I have discovered why our Revolutionary movement has stalled! We lack a flag that all fursons can rally to!

To remedy this setback, I have devised a banner which encapsulates the main tenets of our great movement, which will strike fear into the hearts of the CIs normie scum!

Untitled.png

Glory to the Revolution!

When ze fur-heur says we are ze master race!

Woof! Woof!

Right in ze fur-heur's face!

7 hours ago, Socketosis said:

Don't have anything that fancy. This will have to do.

gay.png

Ah, yes so handsome and dashing. 

You look so pretty you remind me of Milo. He speaks so poetically for our movement of the alt-uber-right. 

For this you shall receive the order of yiff from herr Pastry! 

Wear it with honour. 

And now let us all sing along to our national anthem!!!

4 hours ago, Nekokami said:

What if I don't have a face?

Post it up anyways!

Der Fur-heur demands it!

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

ISIS has invaded Phoenix!

Pfft!

They are nothing compared to the Trump Kin. 

4 hours ago, PastryOfApathy said:

wow u racist

mods pls report this islamophobic bigot thank u

REPORT ALL HATE SPEECH!!! SCREEEEEEEEE!!!!

4 hours ago, Sidewalk Surfboard said:

Where's my free cucumber gulag?

You have to wait until we take the cucumbers away from the bourgeoisie. 

Then you can have all you want.

Plus extra tazdziki sauce.