Short Sleeps

Kosha

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

So let me paint you a picture. you just had a long day and can't wait to go to bed. You lie down on your bed and drift off to sleep. Suddenly, you wake up. You're fully energized and ready to take on the day and then you look at your clock and see you only slept for 30 minutes.

I hate when this happens so much. I have a hard time going to sleep as it is. But when this happens I feel fully energized.so that makes it harder to go to bed. Why does this brain do this to me? Does it just pick at random when I wake up because that feels like that's what's happening.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kosha said:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

So let me paint you a picture. you just had a long day and can't wait to go to bed. You lie down on your bed and drift off to sleep. Suddenly, you wake up. You're fully energized and ready to take on the day and then you look at your clock and see you only slept for 30 minutes.

I hate when this happens so much. I have a hard time going to sleep as it is. But when this happens I feel fully energized.so that makes it harder to go to bed. Why does this brain do this to me? Does it just pick at random when I wake up because that feels like that's what's happening.

This is the best feeling in the world what are you talking about.

• Like 2