Was here before

Hi there, I was here before at some point but I've completely forgotten all of my information and am pretty sure I used a throwaway email at the time. I took a break from this place and decided to come back. I remember everyone actually being pretty chill so I figured it was worth it

Also because I'm about to be perma banned from FAF for calling out a mod's bullshit on banning me for saying "wot" and "lame"

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mr. Fox said:

Shit, you might not actually like it here, it's quite hard to russell ones jimmies.

Nah, I actually liked this place so I don't plan on doing that

7 minutes ago, Glowing Glass said:

Hi there

Welcome back to Phoenix 

Everythig here is very chill

image.jpeg

Yeah, browsing around is about the same as I remember

Lmao hi wassup. Message myself or any of the staff if you have any questions, read the stickies, blah blah blah.

Basically don't be a massive idiot, or asshole, and you'll get along with most folks.

Basically, Just Post. 

I remember you: saw a couple of posts of yours on FAF relatively recently and we also exchanged some. Found yours to be humorous, I liked them. Here's to a merry permanence here long or short, not-so-stranger

36 minutes ago, Amiir said:

I remember you: saw a couple of posts of yours on FAF relatively recently and we also exchanged some. Found yours to be humorous, I liked them. Here's to a merry permanence here long or short, not-so-stranger

Ayy I won't really be doing much here though.

Already dislike being stuck to mod approval for comments though

10 hours ago, Sergei Nóhomo said:

Hi there, I was here before at some point but I've completely forgotten all of my information and am pretty sure I used a throwaway email at the time. I took a break from this place and decided to come back. I remember everyone actually being pretty chill so I figured it was worth it

Also because I'm about to be perma banned from FAF for calling out a mod's bullshit on banning me for saying "wot" and "lame"

here have a cute thing

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Yeah, they had to implement that restriction for new users recently due to some real assholes... I don't think they leave it on very long tho.

Also hi. Good posting to you. 

Well that's pretty fair then

56 minutes ago, LadyRadarEars said:

here have a cute thing

I'm more of a pupper person myself

8 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Have you been influenced by Lord Zaraphyx?

2 minutes ago, ArielMT said:

Yeah, FAF is a bridge I should get around to burning sometime.  Welcome!

Who do you think made his "Just Post" ribbon?

bro we're friends

also I made the ribbon, and other ribbons you sometimes find in people's sigs.