Why can't we format the text in our signatures anymore?

Sidewalk Surfboard

I don't know if this is just a glitch or what, but for some reason, I can no longer format the text in my signature to make it aligned in a way I liker. I can make photos aligned just fine for some reason, but I can't do it with text because the option disappeared. Why is that?Selection_066.png

For the record, it appears aligned when I go a line down from the centered photo and type it out myself, but not when I copy and paste.

That's the adaptive web design thingy at work. Widen your browser window.

EDIT: Oh, wait, I tested it and this is different than when I've experienced this before.... The options are actually missing....... Weird

Edited by Endless/Nameless
  • Like 1

Hmm...

kdjfljdlfjd

Pokemon

Pikachu

Oh shit waddup

Oh shit waddup too

words

8 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

Teach me the arcane art of this "BBCode". REVEAL YOUR SECRETS SORCERER!

What do you need to do, exactly?

I know that you can (brackets)right(close brackets) words (brackets)/right(close brackets) to align things to the right and use (brackets)center(close brackets) words (brackets)/center(close brackets) to align things to the middle. 

Other things you can do are color text, such as by using (brackets)color=blue/red/green/etc.(close brackets)words(brackets)/color(close brackets)

EDIT: https://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode

On 9/13/2016 at 0:51 AM, Battlechili said:

Thanks you Chili-senpai~

Also for future reference, aligning text is (right)(/right), (center)(/center) and (left)(/left), just replace the parenthesis obviously. Now I'm kinda tempted to make a thread compiling this shit for people too lazy to use Google. Like a pseudo-sticky or something.

Maybe I'll ask a mod.

• Like 1